• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

weird issues with crimson relive software

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tomlintm

pic of relive.jpg
idk why this is happening never happened to be before it giving me driver version and not crimson version in the update window and it wont give me any WQL or Beta updates
pic of relive 2.jpg
also for some reason im missing alot of my system specs in this
pic of relive 3.jpg
what also is weird is that my current bus settings are N/A on top of that in gpuz my card is only running at 16x 1.1v pcie at full load when i no that my board is pcie 2.0 idk if that is caused by the previews 2 pics above but im at a lose here

Since you're a step ahead of me so far this has probably been done, too, but did you try WHQL and beta drivers? And do you have any other graphics software installed?

Since you're a step ahead of me so far this has probably been done, too, but did you try WHQL and beta drivers? And do you have any other graphics software installed?

I always update to the latest drivers beta or non beta but right now i have stable version 17.4.4 had 17.6.2 but still did the same thing

The other software i have is msi afterburner for fan curvers and overclocking and rrts for the overlay is all i use

At this point I would uninstall AB and try again. Reinstalling AB is simple enough afterwards.

Hmm maybe but if it doesnt work im going to wipe my os clean i seen sciencestudio have a issue with his setup and did a formate fixed his issues so ya or say screw it and redo the pc tonight

nvm i fixed all my issues my pc was overclocked and i defaulted my bios and the crimson software is showing the version in the update section now and the pcie slot is reading x16 2.0 that is strange how can a OC cause software problems

An OC can corrupt an OS install quickly. If it's unstable data gets lost. Especially if RAM or PCIe are involved. I tried OCing my PCIe on an AMD board and it buggered up all kinds of stuff.

An OC can corrupt an OS install quickly. If it's unstable data gets lost. Especially if RAM or PCIe are involved. I tried OCing my PCIe on an AMD board and it buggered up all kinds of stuff.

when i overclocked my cpu i only used the multipler and voltage never touched the blck and i ran ibt avx at [email protected] volts on very high for 20 runs and it passed with flying colors so i may have had somthing in my bios turned off or turned on by mistake maybe

An OC induced instability can wreak all kinds of havoc. I've had to reinstall my OS more than once because of it.

so even even tho ibt avx passed my oc it was still unstable i guess i shouldent just use that program to check stablity then lol

Ah. I misread the post. Apparently something was amiss, though. Go back through your OC settings one at a time and test for every change to nail down the culprit.

Well to be honest its a good oc and all but temps run away on the cpu socket so im thinking the crosshair or sabertooth mobo is in order to control the cpu socket temps better

Could be. I would try the procedural diagnosis first, but I'm poor. LOL
Ya so am i i use paypal credit to pay for my hobbie and i just spend almost 400 to just water cool my pc and i use the 6 mpnths with out interest feature so pay little by little and im not even finished with my watercooling set up just half done while i wait for parts lol

Back