• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Weird Mouse lags (sometimes keyboard)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
i found this : a bios update:

P8B75-V BIOS 1202
1.Enhance compatibility with some USB devices.
2.Support new CPUs. Please refer to our website at: http://support.asus.com/cpusupport/cpusupport.aspx?SLanguage=en-us

i guess that only effects bois screen right?

anyway: i searched a lot theres no drivers, only bios chipset ect downloads !

only found realtech lan and udio drivers there :( some bios and sata update, i will download sata update tonight , seems interesting :D maybe helps my ssd a little !

Last edited:
the bios update might fix your issues...; "1.Enhance compatibility with some USB devices."

Absolutely do that BIOS update. It says it is supposed to fix some USB issues.

Make sure to back up any files you want to keep before flashing the BIOS, just to be safe.

Here's the Windows 7 x64 USB 3.0 Driver for your motherboard
Here's the Chipset Driver, which will include the USB 1.1/2.0 driver.

im doing it hope i dont damage anything !:S and my files,,, damn it have to backup them again xD but ok, im reading there how to do it, if file size is more than 50mb im doing it tomarrow , my net is data limited but can use 2x of my net for free on 3am-7am!

edit: well i gound newer one : P8B75-V BIOS 1608 im 80% sure it also has previous fixes , so wish me luck !:) backing up stuff !

the usb driver is for win 7, mines 8 and when i open it it says doesn't support my OS!

chipset disconnected all my usb devices + speakers for 3 seconds :O so its usb related i think, or just turned off other things!

Edit: now in my LGS M keys show color 0_0 didnt used to ! lol anyway also when i change my m profiles rapidly it doesn't lag !

Last edited:
Oh no . no

I went to ez flash 2 and chosed .cap from computers , i renamed the file before that ! After flash was done it restarted after a little delay my fans went to max like always on starting then suddently in middle of going max my pc shuted down suddenly like emergency shutdown this happened 2 or 3 times after that it went to loading screen and restaryed but fans didn't turn of then now it's on automatic repair , altought i removed restore to save ssd space it has optiom too !!

Bios shows 1608ver means its updated (lastest one i said i think it also has usb fix) but anyway my Windows keeps going to restore i guess i need to reinstall it , woah i thought for a sec maybe i damaged my pc!

Slow down, I couldn't tell what happened.

Is the automatic repair you see the one for Windows?
Were you running AHCI mode on the SATA controller before?

Yes automatic repair for windows ! Yes i was running achi , lol i thought my setting are like before turned it on , but still windows stuck at logo !

I really paniced for a second

And did that land you at the repair screen?

Before that it went to boot restart repair i turned off pc and enabled achi now straight to repair , pressed cancel stuck at loading for long time I gave up and hold power button , im in bios i see other things like ran freq is changed too !!

Yes, when you do a BIOS update you have to re-do all of your BIOS settings.

Go through and make sure everything is correct, such as RAM speed/timings, boot device, etc.

Yes, when you do a BIOS update you have to re-do all of your BIOS settings.

Go through and make sure everything is correct, such as RAM speed/timings, boot device, etc.
I dont remmber some of settings but fixed cpu and ram freq , let me try now!

Sorry im om phone lol , FIXED NOW. YAY !!!

Thanks so much xD

let me unplug my MX518 and plug back my g602 and play some tf2 :) !!!!

Last edited:
I dont remmber some of settings but fixed cpu and ram freq , let me try now!

Sorry im om phone lol , FIXED NOW. YAY !!!

Thanks so much xD

let me unplug my MX518 and plug back my g602 and play some tf2 :) !!!!

Hey hey hey, fingers crossed that there's no more lag :)

its back, :( its, back, the lag, the dpi, god why!

I have been playing wow to find the prob for so long without brake oh god i feel like im gonna die! My breaths so hot, its 2am im just gonna go sleep xD hope i can still find it, anyway will download sata update tomorrow :O maybe helps my SSD !
damn it whats the problem !

Last edited:
Hey hey hey, fingers crossed that there's no more lag :)
a very important thing i found out,

this time i was browsing and i got a VERY HORRIBLE long lag, i opened LGS before next round of lag comes, it showed my device as off or sleep (my mouse) and when my mouse was in lag phase i kept clicking on URL bar to see if my keyboard lags (to type there) it maked bip sounds when i was clicking 0_0 also my keyboard lagged too !

Back