• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Well, I must be braindead or something

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Azzkiller

Yesterday, SPacerangerjoe, rangerjoe, and myself were putting a computer together, and rangerjoe told me my Tbird 1.33ghz was factory multiplier unlocked. So last night I went into the bios and upped the multiplier to 11x and LOWERED the core voltage .025v. I ran SISOFT burn in test all night and woke up and it was still running! Yay, its stable, so then I upped it to 11.5 and it crashed after an hour :( But I upped the core voltage back up to default, and so far no problems.

I have a Thermaltake 80mm heatsink, the one made of aluminum with the copper baseplate, i think the volcano 7. It has a 40cfm panaflo on it. Would getting a fan of 50cfm significantly cool the processor better? I also need to borrow space's AS3! :D

No way I am getting one of those 80cfm deltas. Phil, you are insane!

o0OBruceLeeO0o said:
delta was definitely too loud for me, so I got a vantect tornado

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

nice overclock azzkiller, i dont think an extra 10CFM will help much, if you want to upgrade, get a new HSF like an AX-7 as the
Volcano 7's aren't the best :p

Back