• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED What 120mm Fans to use? Pro/Ratio

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

EvilJoker

ok.. i have currently. Coolermaster 120mm Bl LEDrated 1200RPM and rosewill 120mm bl LED 1300RPM and Enermax UACP12. And the Enermax is rated at 1700RPM , But i can not get those speeds?? Anyone know why?? And should i sell all my current fans and buy more?? :shrug: Any suggestions???? Im on a VERY! tight budget..... :( :bang head
i only really need 2 for my HSF.. I dont care if they are used or not, IF anyone has some they want to let go, PM me! Thanks for helping!

If your current fans do what you need them to, don't spend money.

Well.. i wish i could get higher RPM fans or get my Enermax fans to do the rated 1700\10% like it says?? Any way to get this?

Why do you want to change your fans? Your sig says 45 degrees under load. That is very good for air cooling.

Ive tried to read on the max and idle temps for my chip and there is so many differnet ones saying different things.. Glad someone finelly said that mine is good :) Then nevermind about changing fans :)

Back