• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What a window can do

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I did tell you I was going for gold, I got it, and then set a few personal records. I never posted what i've been to just because of the piledriver release and all I figured what's the point.

So here is what I wasn't able to do 9 months ago. It's stable as I've been here before and tested it, I just never posted it. The wife just came in and said "so you have the windows open again." I just said, "yup."

Attachments

• temp1.jpg
    temp1.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 50
The temps look good for you to push more if you want. Not sure how much more V-Core you want to put in it though.

I would not suggest it for the faint of heart but I have an FX-8120 that has had alot more than 1.58Vcore thru it for hours on water not DICE or LN2. It is not suggested for those with weak tickers and poor VRM circuits since the frost from DICE and LN2 cools everything. Water does not.

EDIT:
I removed my amount of voltage statement because somebody would read it and say if he can I can. I changed to more than.
END EDIT.

I would not suggest it for the faint of heart but I have an FX-8120 that has had alot more than 1.58Vcore thru it for hours on water not DICE or LN2. It is not suggested for those with weak tickers and poor VRM circuits since the frost from DICE and LN2 cools everything. Water does not.

EDIT:
I removed my amount of voltage statement because somebody would read it and say if he can I can. I changed to more than.
END EDIT.

Good Guy Rgone, keeping everybody safe from doing unsafe things.

Back