• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What customers say...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cerberus2k7

Drifto Mexicano
Ever just roam sites and read customer reviews just for the fun of it? Ever find some that are just off the wall and you laugh at them? I do! :D Found one right now that I found amusing. And it makes me wonder just how many reviews are by people who really have no idea what they are talking about, and how many are just fake. Here is an example of one I found on Newegg for a P4 3.0 Prescott

tibius said:
7/27/2004 9:52:30 PM
Amazing! This CPU has great performance and stability regardless of the reviews I've read. I have it overclocked to 3.42 GHz @ 2.00v. With a Zalman 7000 CPU fan (air cooled) and some Silver the processor idles at 38 C when running normal utilities and with a system board temp of 32 C. Shut down the utilities and it will run at 34.5 C with the fan at full power! At full load it reaches a temperature of 51 C. To test the processors stability I've run CPU Stability Test for 26 hrs with no problems, and benchmarks beat the 3.4C.

Mean I know, but its amusing :attn:

You should have my job. You have people so name branded it's almost disgusting. They walk into the store and want what they're read about, just because someone posted a review. Never mind the tech they're talking to in person that works with the products on a daily basis. Then when it doesn't perform like what they read, they complain. :rolleyes:

Back