• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E4300, E6300, E6400, E6600, E5200 and a set of D9 that hasn't killed itself yet!

775_procs_arrived.JPG

Can you guys guess what I will be working with for my next article?

Still waiting on one or two more.

The HTPC keyboard is something that I just got in a couple days ago and decided to add it to the group, but it probably won't be part of this review as it doesn't really fit with what I'm going for. But maybe for something a bit different after I finish working on this one.

This das ultimate s keyboard [Blue switches] is fun to type on (very clicky). The Rosewill is fun as well (Brown switches).

I've got an article I need to do some time...

Last week treats!
FX-8120, MoBo, and some guitar gear...

Attachments

• IMG_20120416_105913.jpg
    IMG_20120416_105913.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 115
Not a bad looking axe. who makes it, couldn't read the label on the headstock :D. That and is that vox one of their hybrid setups. or variable wattage?

:D It's a Lag: good build, average pickups that Ill change sometime this year.
And yes, this a 15W hybrid Vox: amazing amp! It sounds like 30W at least.

Yeah most good tube amps have that quality to them. I played one of their 50 watt's a while back, had some great tones to it. Though 50watt's is generally small than what i use most of the time. But atleast its enough to not annoy the neighbors :D

I haven't ran Across any LAG's before. But I don't have any big music stores around me :\ Plus I have been corrupted by the ways of Gibson :D

Yeah most good tube amps have that quality to them. I played one of their 50 watt's a while back, had some great tones to it. Though 50watt's is generally small than what i use most of the time. But atleast its enough to not annoy the neighbors :D

I haven't ran Across any LAG's before. But I don't have any big music stores around me :\ Plus I have been corrupted by the ways of Gibson :D

Well, I love Gibson as well! But they are too expensive for me at the moment if I want to stay in the OC'ing move:bday:

Lag is a french brand. I believe Phil Campbell and Keziah Jones use them...

I hear you on that on the price of gibson products. I only bought mine due to extremely low price. It certainly changed the way i look at guitars though. Its more than payed for itself though.

I hear you on that on the price of gibson products. I only bought mine due to extremely low price. It certainly changed the way i look at guitars though. Its more than payed for itself though.

I agree: a buddy of mine bought a Les Paul custom 69 last year, together with a JCM900, and well... it ROCKS!

I have Epiphone G-400 or something ( looks like SG series ) but I have never learnt how to play :p

Mmm, I am learning as well!
I used to play the bass and sing (ahem...) in a punk rock band 2 decades ago (high school years).
My fingers hurt!

I'm more of a singer nowadays...having developed killer Cornell/Dio/Jorn type voice. But back when I used to practice guitar daily I could play most of Gilbert's stuff :p It's incredible how fast my fingers get rusty!

Niceee!

-Used to want one so bad...be sure to sell it here when you're done with it:D-

lol i will tho i think it will be awhile this thing is crazy fast for a tablet.only tried a few games on it so far and paired my ps3 controller to it via Bluetooth graphics are fantastic!:shock:

Last edited:
very nice. I'm working in trying to get one for my office/department for testing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back