• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What new toys did you get today?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know Don. I'm hoping for something like "2400-2600 7-11-7 up to 1.75V". Woomack suggested they could be similar to some chips he's tested, like these ones: http://www.overclockers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=676764

I know very little about ram testing, but I know my Flares (only 1 of 2 left working) were FAR better than my Tridents... So I'm kinda looking for sticks that are comparable to the Flares, or better. My sp32m suffers.

That's a heckuva lot of ram Thiddy, nice!

MVG arrived today. Won't be able to post pics until Sunday or Monday, but it's finally here. Can't wait to torture that 2666 RAM.

zbox-box-front.jpg
zbox-unit-glamour1.jpg

Thing is tiny, there's 0.25" to 0.5" of room around it if I set it on a standard CD case.
Glossy lid looks nice but attracts dust and such like zomg. Going to be a pain to get good pictures of it.

Official plan is to use it to upgrade my fiance's computing situation away from a 754 athlon 64 2700+ based laptop, who's GPU sort of supports Dx9 SM2, barely, sometimes.
In reality, we'll see!
It's for review first, if I can find an OCing tool that works it's going to have a conversation with an Untouchables.

Kill it again. Hehe

On a side note, I have $42,202 worth of parts coming my way for work builds. I think that might get its own thread. I'm going nuts waiting for it.

Kill it again. Hehe

On a side note, I have $42,202 worth of parts coming my way for work builds. I think that might get its own thread. I'm going nuts waiting for it.

It committed suicide all on it own it didn't even need help and $42,202=:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back