• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What works best for high fsb

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Deanzo

Benchmarking Senior Member
Hey guys,

Over the next week I'll be playing with an Asus Crosshair III, and I want to push the fsb to at least 435 :beer:

Now some of you may not know me (haven't overclocked AMD since XP2600) but I'm a bencher that will use LN2 to cool the cpu, nb as well if anyone thinks it may help (may try anyhow)

Now the board has these settings:

cpu/nb frequency
ht link speed

cpu voltage
cpu/nb voltage
cpu vdda voltage
ht voltage
nb voltage
nb 1.8v voltage
sb voltage
s5 1.2v voltage

If anyone has played around with high fsb, or has a good idea of what will help, please let me know.
Just looking for a starting point of what members would think, would be needed to get the job done.
AM3 boards are all new to me, not sure which voltage or combo of voltage would help the most, or at what point you shouldn't go past (hehe, sure I'll go past that anyhow :beer:)

Oh, I played with it for the first time last night, and couldn't get past 369fsb, but I think I was being a little girl with the voltage.
cpu/nb voltage = 1.42
nb voltage = 1.5
cpu vdda voltage = 2.6 (I think)

One last thing, stable = a cpu screenshot, prime doesn't matter to me at all.

Last edited:
Back