• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Where is your cold cathode positioned?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
mine is placed vertically at the rear of the case... fans block the bottom :)

by the way, does anyone know what the "white" cathodes look like? is it just like a.. regular light inside your case or soemthin else?

-N- said:
mine is placed vertically at the rear of the case... fans block the bottom :)

by the way, does anyone know what the "white" cathodes look like? is it just like a.. regular light inside your case or soemthin else?
It is just like a florescent lamp and lights like an regular white lamp would

i really like how yours is setup Stedeman, the light seems to be everywhere. is that one of those dual ready thingies that they sell at xoxide.com? i was thinking of getting one.

i wonder if i have enough room on this windowed-side panel that comes with this lian li pc-65? anyone know?

OLMI said:
i really like how yours is setup Stedeman, the light seems to be everywhere. is that one of those dual ready thingies that they sell at xoxide.com? i was thinking of getting one.

i wonder if i have enough room on this windowed-side panel that comes with this lian li pc-65? anyone know?
It looks real nice till you need to get in the case to work on it. Then I have to carefully slide the door back a bit and to the side then hold it open while I unplug the wires to the switch and power to the fan :cry: I miss my Dragon case :cry:
as for the Li Lan you should as they also sell the 6" CCs and EL wire could be an option as well (I think my next case will go that way)

I have one, mounted verticaly on the door panel, just out of sight of the window. Lights up all the boards nice and even like...

Back