• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which should I get: Zalman, Hyper 520, V8, other

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yeah, it's a bit of a reversal in Australia. Silverstone is actually cheaper than Corsair. The Silverstone styling, design and build quality make it an easy choice over Corsair for me. Tool free doesn't matter to me much as I picked up a sweet Ozito Electric Screwdriver a while back for $30 ;)

This case is the first I've ever had with a side window. Mst cases I don't like the side window on. I then went an installed 4x 10cm red Sunbeam CCFL's to light up the interior so I can show off to other geeks passing through ;)

It's actually rather pleasant. Not as bright as other CFL colours and balances out the understated design so it doesn't look bland. The thing that really had me solf was the side air intakes blowing onto heatsinks for the hard drives. I just love that concept! :thup:

Electric screwdriver FTW! :attn:

I couldn't afford to pay 700usd+ on a case! So I got the Lian Li one for 145usd, which I find adecuate for such a nice little case.:bday:

Yup I got one of these The handle swivels with the press of a button on top so that it comes in line with the front bit to make a regular screwdriver shape.

I also picked up a 2" extender so it can reach down to tighten the screws on my Noctua cooler ;)

Got it from my local hardware store, for computer use of course ;)

Back