• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Video Card is better for CSGO?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well I don't want to buy any, those are the two I have and I'm just wondering which one I should use.

I'd say a 560 is a bit faster than a 650. 650 are low end cards.

650ti are much better.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. My 560 is significantly huger then the 650; not like size matters or anything ;) but wouldn't you think a higher number card would be more powerful?

Yeah that's what I was thinking. My 560 is significantly huger then the 650; not like size matters or anything ;) but wouldn't you think a higher number card would be more powerful?

nvidia is mixing things up in the last couple of gen ...

650 are low end GPU
650ti/660 are mid end GPU
660ti/670/680 are high end GPU

With 7xx ... they mixed it again since the 780 is a mini Titan, 760/770 are same GPU, cutted a bit on the 760 ...

Just read some reviews with good spec chart and you will understand. techpowerup have good spec charts.

nvidia is mixing things up in the last couple of gen ...

650 are low end GPU
650ti/660 are mid end GPU
660ti/670/680 are high end GPU

With 7xx ... they mixed it again since the 780 is a mini Titan, 760/770 are same GPU, cutted a bit on the 760 ...

Just read some reviews with good spec chart and you will understand. techpowerup have good spec charts.

Okay thanks for your help. Maybe just sell the 2 cards and upgrade haha

I agree. I just bought 2 eVGA SC II GTX 760 2GB for SLI and I have the option of buying another one in the future for some 3-way SLI goodness.

The GTX 760 2GB is about 2.25x faster than 1 of my current GTX 460 1GB.

It costs the same as I paid for my GTX 460 1GB 3 years ago this month! :drool:

The only competition around that price is a 7970.

I'll say, I'm very very pleased with my purchase of that exact card though.

Back