• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

While i'm waiting for my new gear...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

rdrash

Senior Member, Benching Team Member
:beer:

Hey folks, just thought I'd share some of my parting shots before I transition to intel. I made a new personal best suicide run and I hit 3668MHz on air, pics is below...validation link can be found .http://valid.x86-secret.com/show_oc.php?id=253644 I also posted this in the benching area, but since many folks here don't go there thought i'd share.

Hopefully this weekend I'll hit 3.7...that would make me really happy...so without further delay:

Attachments

• cpuz.JPG
    cpuz.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 60
This is a sad moment. I hope your happy!!! Traitor!!!

Anyway, nice OC. :beer:

LOL...we'll see...we'll see.....I am a bit nervous about the move too, and my parts are taking so long to get here.

That shot was using 1.552 reportd and 1.5325 set in bios. I have the side of my case open with a 120x38 fan (3000 rpm) blowing onto my motherboard...after running the house AC at full blast all day. Temps reported in everest were 35~37c core1, 28~29c core2.

Last edited:
Noice oc indeed! :thup: Too bad you're moving into enemy territory, you traitor! :mad:, lol

Hope your new rig works out for you ;)

Back