• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Who would help me from the start with overclocking my FX 8350.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
something more like this would be appropriate,

View attachment 129354

Then maybe I could stay up and play

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ........ now that's power just watch those fingers. :shock:

Might actually need one of those in a few weeks ....... the lawn at the new place has gotten a little overgrown after not being taken care of in the last 2+ years.

This ones more of an ankle biter.
Might actually need one of those in a few weeks ....... the lawn at the new place has gotten a little overgrown after not being taken care of in the last 2+ years.
That sounds like a new home to me!!

You got yourself the H100i :clap:

haha
Let me tell something

I went back to the shop and telling that guy about the H80, he was suprise.
I told what you thought about it and he made a deal with me to prove otherwise.
I might try the H80 8 days and if he does not like me I got me a refund or could go for the H100 or H110.
So I was fine and came back home and installed the H80.

Want to see the test?

Last edited:
haha
Let me tell something

I want back to the shop and telling that guy about the H80, he was suprise

What surprised it's not much better than an air cooler?

We had a little fun with your thread while you were out Oldie hope you don't mind. Ha ha

C'mon Oldie yes. I was hoping he was gonna say if you couldn't get to 5 you could punch him.

When I go into my Ace Hardware store for plumbing supplies, I "know" to get Terry to wait on me. He "knows" his plumbing supplies.
RGone...

haha
Let me tell something

I went back to the shop and telling that guy about the H80, he was suprise.
I told what you thought about it and he made a deal with me to prove otherwise.
I might try the H80 8 days and if he does not like me I got me a refund or could go for the H100 or H110.
So I was fine and came back home and installed the H80.

Want to see the test?

We were messing around teasing me mostly I think
You have about 3 minutes then im done work and out of it most of the night celebrating my childs birthday tonight.

We were messing around teasing me mostly I think
You have about 3 minutes then im done work and out of it most of the night celebrating my childs birthday tonight.

Happy birthday Johan

The time here is 2100 PM its going be colder so i have more space for overclocking also the new coolpasta isnt settled

but honestly he still cools better than me cooler air, and yet I think for 20 euros more to buy the H110

Last edited:
As anyone will tell you Cooling is King and as you can see, the better the more head room you have to play with when Overclocking. So 4636.21Mhz nice OC for everyday use, Temps @ 33c Ide 61c loaded, CPU Volts 1.428 Maybe Job done completed!! :shrug: ;)

I really enjoyed watching that over the last few days Oldie Congrats AJ.!!

Last edited:
As anyone will tell you Cooling is King and as you can see, the better the more head room you have to play with when Overclocking. So 4636.21Mhz nice OC for everyday use, Temps @ 33c Ide 61c loaded, CPU Volts 1.428 Maybe Job done completed!! :shrug: ;)

I really enjoyed watching that over the last few days Oldie Congrats AJ.!!

Hi Ajay57

Thanks for watching and your Pm, i didnt forget that.
I know the coller isnt the king but im not ready with to OC , i want more please

Edit: i will prepare for the 4,7 now

Last edited:
That's cool Oldie. Nice to see you managed. It was just the heat holding back the FSB after all. But is that good enough. Like you said th 100 is only a bit more but takes up twice as much room.

Yeah relax enjoy first before you run back to the shop to buy the H100 or H110, oh and don't tell the wife too much Oldie lol. :D :rofl:

Back