• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Whoa guys do you use this fan to cooling?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm I want that! But I don't know which store have selling them :(

They are almost impossible to find nowadays, as I think Delta quit making them.

The model number for the 12v DC version is : GFB1212VHW

There are more powerful fans out there than that one though. But the noise of these high powered fans will drive you nuts too, for full time operation. Believe me, I know from experience.:D

If I had that I would try to make it go with 15v - maybe 17v - just to see what happens. :p

you'll blow up the controller is all that will happen...you can't just feed brushless motors more and more voltage like you can brushed motors (and even brushed motors you shouldnt)

Be careful with those kind of fans. They put out so much torque when they start up they can snap a heatsink retention bracket in two or flip your computer right off a table onto the floor.

Lol, those fans are SO expensive (~$100 a piece) that I don't think I could bring myself to.

Finally! Something to blend my mixed drinks while I game that cools my rig at the same time!

Haha that IS a beast. Another warning with these fans, be careful b/c they 'bite'. I consider a fan grill as mandatory for high cfm Deltas.

Back