• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win 10 free download offer ??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TorqueRanger

I saw already the Win 10 thread but I wanted some more info on getting a free copy of Win 10.. I heard a couple time about people saying that if you want a fully legal copy of win 10 by working with Microsoft and give you a valid copy and key .. Do you guys know how to do this or any information about this ??

Thanks

Its all in that thread, LOL!

MS had an 'insider' program which gave you betas. Once that was over, they would give you a legit cop (which the beta is obviously over).

You get it free anyway though with a legit W7/8/8.1 key anyway (details abound in that thread).

Its all in that thread, LOL!

MS had an 'insider' program which gave you betas. Once that was over, they would give you a legit cop (which the beta is obviously over).

You get it free anyway though with a legit W7/8/8.1 key anyway (details abound in that thread).
lol
I don't have time to read 46 pages though lol

Back