• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 10 Discussion Thread and Information

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Welcome Brother, we have a hat for you.... :D

Edit : and Cortana told us what size it should be :D

Last edited:
I have ad blockers and anti tracking on Firefox. Facebook locks up on me in 5 minutes when their scripts can't get through.

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know about this one. I have seen fellow OC's use this "CCleaner" program, some even live by it.

It seems soon we will all need to wear body condoms around our computer equipment, sheesh.:rolleyes:

"Microsoft is also adding two game anti-cheating systems, called TruePlay and Game Monitor, to address the problem of cheating similarly to what VAC (Valve Anti-Cheating) does for Steam." - M$ Legal Game Uninstall 2.0 :bang head

I don't see the issue with this?

I don't see the issue with this?

Don't you remember in the "humble beginnings" of Win10 the "anti-hack" was uninstalling perfectly legit games on it's own ? on that thought why would an OS have it's own built-in anti-cheat for games (which knowing M$ will backfire spectacularly), isn't that what security companies are payed for ?

Don't you remember in the "humble beginnings" of Win10 the "anti-hack" was uninstalling perfectly legit games on it's own ? on that thought why would an OS have it's own built-in anti-cheat for games (which knowing M$ will backfire spectacularly), isn't that what security companies are payed for ?

Because Microsoft is actively pushing gaming on Windows 10?

Back