• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

SOLVED Windows 8 Can't add new user.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Zuzzz

Premium Member
Just as the title says. When i attempt to add a user I get an error saying the page requested is out of date or missing. In the list of Settings under Change PC Settings "Users" is not even listed. If I try to access thru the control panel I get the Page is missing error. Any ideas here folks ??? Im sorta lost here. Also User Account settings dont work. They simply do not come up. When I click nothing happens. I have scanned for viruses and nothing there. No malware etc. This is Windows 8 Pro.:bang head

Z

That also did not work. I am in the process now of a restore/reset. I'll try that since it seems the easiest.

Z

Yup restore/reset did it. I will be watching for this. . As weird as it sounds It was almost like win 8 was rotting. lol. . . Anyway I seem to have it under control but thank you kindly for your help. All is now working. (I think)

Z

Back