• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

windows bottom right corner taskbar

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

snowbrd

I've got this issue in the bottom right corner where things just aren't hiding with the arrow. Any idea how to fix?
I can't reformat due to some info that can't be backed up at the moment and reformatting is such a pain at any point.
Any ideas?

Thanks guys/gals
_2012-05-14_12-50-03.png

Go into: control panel, make sure you are in "All Control Panel Items"
Then into: Notification Area Icons
There you will be able to modify the actions of the icons
Most will give you the option of 1)Show Icons and Notifications, 2) Hide Icons and Notifications or 3) Show only Notifications
You'll want option 2 or 3

I would generally actually like all of these shown. I just want them to be compressed into a clickable box.

That's what will happen if you chose the hide or show only notifications selections. The icons are still there but in a small box which you open with the little white arrow (show hidden icons), that way they aren't strewn across the bottom, just hidden from view until you want to access them.

Well I went there, and everythings grayed out as if I can't change it unless i'm the system admin.

Back