• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows Server 2008 R2: 3TB drives not being fully seen.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Lyian

Greetings.

I have 2 WD Red 3TB drives im trying to setup for Raid 1. While i got it setup in the Bios, when i goto Drive management in Windows, it only sees the drives as 746.39 GB.

How can i get it to see the full drive space? OR am i not setting this up correctly?

Thanks

[edit] Motherboard is Asus P8H77-I

Last edited:
... and the current version of the RST RAID driver is what?

Im assuming this is under Device manager? The only thing i have in device manager currently is Intel ICH8R/ICH9R/ICH10R/ DO SATA RAID CONTROLLER version 8.6.2.1315, date: 8/6/2010

... then install the RST driver from the link I posted above.

Hum.. maybe im missing something. That file doesnt have a setup, and the two unknown devices dont see any of those drivers as the correct one, so not sure how to install it.

You downloaded the SetupRST.exe executable, and it doesn't have a setup?

Err. no. guess i didnt.. I downloaded the driver files i guess. Got the right file now. :eek:

Ahh.. sweet. That did it. And it saw the raid i setup in bios.. Cool man, Thanks :)

Now to get it to log in to a specific account automatically lol

Back