• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

[WIP]SG10 Build Log

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Very handy Ivan for swapping parts etc my friend!!

My next project will be to make my own E-ATX test bench with a QDC for easy swapping of parts without draining the loop. Should be a fun one.

I want a coin farm. lol

As do I. As do I.

Anyway, I've ordered a desk for taking pictures on, and I'm going to hit both the fabric store and plastic store sometime soon for a nice black backdrop and a sheet of black acrylic to use for pictures. Part of me want's to wait until January for the Kingpin edition of the 780ti. I realize fully I might not ever put the thing under ln2 but there's an itch to just have it to have it.

New power cord!

2013-12-14%2019.23.33.jpg

Are great to see the project back up and running STH, and the new parts look superb.

AJ.

Thanks ajay. I just need to mount the aquaero and then set it up via software and the build is complete. Already planning an update though so bit probably won't stay like this for more than a couple months.

Fine, but at least it will be running for a couple of months before the next installment lol!!

AJ.

Back