• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woot New Laptop on the way: XPS 1330

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vengance_01

Well with dells sale going on, figured it was a good time as my little IBM X30 served its purpose for a year or so. So excited. I need a small portable notebook to compliment my desktop. Have had fantastic service with Dell in the past, so I decided to go with them again. Here are the specs, as its loaded:

Tuxedo Black
LED Screen
T7500 2.2GHZ
3GB Ram
320GB 5400RPM HD :drool:
8400GS 128MB
Intel Draft N
Bluetooth 355 Module
6 cell battery
3 year warranty W/ Onsite service

1465$ shipped to my door. Pretty hard to find a 12inch or 13inch with those specs, warranty with a dedicated GPU. Its mainly for me or G/F when she is over to play WoW and older games. Should be a solid notebook for 3+ years doing basic stuff and older games.

Wow, I would trade my laptop for that....NICE. I even paid 3.2k for mine!! :banghead:

nice, the only thing i dont like about them is the 8400m gs.

ps, why do ppl get 3gb of ram instal of 2 ? sure more for video, but you are limited from dc right ?

nice, the only thing i dont like about them is the 8400m gs.

ps, why do ppl get 3gb of ram instal of 2 ? sure more for video, but you are limited from dc right ?
It was a deal. It was included in the package. Also its a 13.3 which the 8400GS is the best gpu you can get. I have my desktop for serious gaming, this is to complement my desktop.

Back