• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wrong forum , I know.......

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

richardwalker73

I have just created a post on the AMD mobo forum asking for help. But it seems that that forum does not get much traffic and I am in dire straignts.
Go to the post if you like but I will condense it.
I need a copy mailing to me for the 1007 bios revision for the Asus A7V333 motherboard.
I upgraded the bios to the 1017 revision and I cant get my system up.
My mail adress is [email protected]
I need help guys. Please come runnin!!:)

Fraid not, Asus update tool will not roll back to a previois bios revision so you have to flash the bios proper (MS DOS).
I can do that but the ASUS site does not have the 1007 bios revision that I need ( that seems to be the only one that works for my rig)
Tried 1011 and 1013 but no joy.
So I need someone to go out of their way, check their BIOS revision and if its 1007, copy it (instructions in the manual, looks very simple) and mail it to me at the above adress.
I realize this is asking a lot but 1) I would do it for someone else. 2)I am royally screwed at the mo:(

Back