• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WTC- Is it a ghost in my WC System? PICS!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
diehrd said:
looks like Scrock.....Thats not cool..be carefull with it..
I probably a n00b in asking what a Scrock is? lol did a search, cant find anything both here and google :D lol im assuming its not real.

Well at this stage it might be a good precaution feed it to some one fairly dense or an animal. If its mold nothing bad will happen. If its an alien then it will burst out of the host stomach and devour the edible parts of everything in sight. If it does turn out to be an alien you might want to put on some goggles, I bet the acid could blind you. ;)

geee its just algea thing,

I've got them many times in my watercooling setups.

Thats why i'm looking for a biocide liquid.

if i knew of a fish that could take the copper content...id say get yourself a pleco..they live on algea...ive been tyring to figure out how to keep fish in a WC setup lol

Archer36 said:
I probably a n00b in asking what a Scrock is? lol did a search, cant find anything both here and google :D lol im assuming its not real.

It is real....Scrock is the flemmy heave spittle drummed up from deep in a smokers lungs...LOL

MadSkillzMan said:
if i knew of a fish that could take the copper content...id say get yourself a pleco..they live on algea...ive been tyring to figure out how to keep fish in a WC setup lol

plecostomus crap like f'ing geese though. Im sure your waterblock will lose a little efficiency if the channels are filled up with huge long strands of fish feces =)

mmmm my vote is for ebay, it would be fun to see how much people would pay for it. i mean they sold some gum that britney spears spit out for like 5 grand, so why not a blob that your res formed! but yeah.... thats still pretty cool.... did u try to put it under black light to see what happens and if it glows???

No I dont have a black light, My frinend is serisouly considering selling it on ebay, but i need some sort of plastic Test tube to ship it in. Anybody know where to find somthing like this?

Archer36 said:
No I dont have a black light, My frinend is serisouly considering selling it on ebay, but i need some sort of plastic Test tube to ship it in. Anybody know where to find somthing like this?

You should beable to find some at any online retailer of science supplies.

Back