• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

xoxide aluminum fans rebadged aerocool fans?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

phoenix111384

just something i noticed, it seems like the xoxide aluminum led fans are rebadged aerocool aluminum fans. they have the same exact specs, and are definitley cheaper:) can anyone confirm this?

You could peel off the sticker if you own one and see. I don't own one, but there is a definite similarity isn't there? :D

Same with the Vantec Tornado... if you peel off the label, it has a Sunon label underneath it. They take a cheap Sunon fan and then sell it for 20+ bucks after sticking a label on it and putting it in flashy packaging.

mtb856 said:
>>>>>>>>>>>>
Same with the Vantec Tornado... if you peel off the label, it has a Sunon label underneath it. They take a cheap Sunon fan and then sell it for 20+ bucks after sticking a label on it and putting it in flashy packaging.

Doesn't Vantec upgrade the wires as well?

I got a "Vantec Tornado" without the stickers, but with the wire wrap for about $13.

Delta Screamer... .bleh, I like the sound of "Tornado" much better -- either way, they're both perfect descriptors.

-Frank

Back