• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp1800 Jixib

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Well, that sure is interesting thank you for that. Please explain how the same week/stepping 1700+ chips have been doing roughly the same speeds for years.

Back to the topic of the thread....That is sure looking nice so far just shoot. I would love to get my hands on that chip and put it through a 2.0v beating. :D Keep us posted.

jixib1_8_2569.jpg

I had it at 215x12.5 for 2688 with the same 1.8 volts but it started to seem alittle sluggish and I wanted it to burn all night with out locking up. I think its the memory though as I'm pushing it alittle hard than it likes. As you can see thats just a cheap stick of geil memory that I just got from wangster. It actually suprised me and does 2-2-2-6 with 2.9 volts at 215. (MAYBE, it runs seti at 215 but I don't think it would pass prime.)
HPIM0303.jpg
This was what I meant by shorting the power on. I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I have to do the ghetto thing.

Last edited:
might want to compress that pic a bit for us 56ker's.. 2.5MB is a 30 min dl for us :(

Compress it to a jpeg with something like Irfane :)

Heh, so you positive it can hit 2.0 on air? My rig is just about 500 mgz P3 and I want a cheap processor at 2.0 or a little less. Something that can run my games better than what I have now. I was going to get the one at excaliber but my father is in the hospital.. oh yea and im new. Never posted always around here reading though :)

Just shoot said:
HPIM0303.jpg
This was what I meant by shorting the power on. I'm sorry I just can't help myself, I have to do the ghetto thing.

LOL, you're excused.... I have a thing for ghetto myself :p

ghettocomp.jpg

jixib1_85_2593.jpg

This is about the max at what I care to give it. I've pushed it as high as 2.0 volts but still no luck stable. Sure it posts all the way to 27** sometimes makes windows and some times just BSOD. Timings are 2-2-2-6 on that cheapy stick of geil memory, had timings as high as 3-4-4-9 with 2.9 volts but didn't help. I love these abit nf7-s v2 boards they sure are SWEEEEEEEEEET. If I get sometime later I willl through in my corsair and pour the juice to it and see if I can get higher FSB hopefully in the 240+ range. The best I've gotten on a board as of yet was the asus a7n8x deluxe and that was 235 FSB. Later

WOW! that looks really like a great CPU!
since it did ExTREMELY well on lower voltages I think this is more like the 1700 jiuhb 310 WPMW's they did great on lower voltages but at the high end they kinda just dropped off. My 310 XPMW is supposed to be able to get good results with highvoltage, but it turns out it runs best on 1.725 VCORE, but maybe my PSU just cant handle any more. Anyways, that looks like a really really good stepping! Im surprised that AMD is coming out wiht all these new steppings that oc so well! maybe they are trying to do the same thing as intel wiht the P4EE, they might just be trying to get new things out with the k7 to sell well before the k8 comes out. I hear there are some really good barton steppings as well, http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=233759. as for the ghetto style. mine is in a case, but id say i can kinda compete in the ghetto contest lol, well now that i cleaned it up and i have my cables TOTALY shoved in the drive bays, it looks like one of those extremely overrated Apple G5's :D so im leaning away form ghetto.

as for Akira283-ign's post, that is quite interesting, and i kinda agree with it, but usually if you see 90 percent of the people with XXYYXX 7777 stepping getting extreme overclocks, usually MOST of the XXYYXX 7777 steppings will be good, but of course there are always some rotten apples in the batch.

well, good luck Just Shoot! i hope in the future that chip will get you more! my 1700 did, for a while i could only get 2.3, then i tried it again after a couple months of folding, and got 2.5ish, but i couldnt keep it there becuase of temps.

Cheers!
-Nick
:cool:

Last edited:
felinusz said:
can you give us a picture of the chip itself with the stepping code visible? this would solidify without any reasonable doubt that these chips are more than just extremely attractive rumours ;)
jixibcutaway.jpg

ooh! it looks like you have that new thin pcb! you can kinda see the stuff in the pic.
would you like me to crop the white stuff out of the pic for you? id be happy too.

Just came back from the computer show, not many OEM trays hangin around.

The 1700-1800's were all gone.

The only OEM's I saw were XP2600's with AIXHB markings, looks like these JIXHB's are the recent rejects of 2600's and 2700's

just got mine from new egg jeeze that was quick but it is a green package red core and it is a 1800+ retail 0334 niuhb wpmw time to pop it in

I am confused. I can get JIXHB's at Frys Electronics.
But at the same time my store has NIUHB's for sale.
I see X's are the key to get but are the X's with the H any good or is it just the JIXIB thats good?

Thanks

It seems like JIXHB and NIUHB are both rockin' chips. I wish I had a computer store near me like a lot of you guys do, I'd spend all my extra time filtering through cpus...:D

interesting... I just picked up a 1800+ for my parents computer had to go take a look at it, what i got was a..

AXDA1800DLT3C 9543385260891
JIXIB 0332VPMW

Ill be taking this then if this is how well its suppose to be :)

I can get 2.1ghz "192x11" on air around 33C. I probably could go a little more but my ram kinda sucks pc2700 kingmax ;'(

Back