• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Yay!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Antimatter

I made it into the top 8% which I guess is a milestone. But it's sad because I only have 312 wu's and I'm already above 92% of the total Seti population =\

Oh yeah, and I made a Seti avatar :D
<------ Check it.

Anyways, back to lurking for a while :)

Congratulations!

Way To Go! Enjoy them now while you can, because you will soon get into that territory where that percentage number seems like it never changes. In my view being in the top 8% of a group of close to 4,000,000 people is certainly something to celebrate.

Onward to that exclusive Top 1% Club!

SkyHook

SkyHook said:
Way To Go! Enjoy them now while you can, because you will soon get into that territory where that percentage number seems like it never changes. In my view being in the top 8% of a group of close to 4,000,000 people is certainly something to celebrate.

Onward to that exclusive Top 1% Club!

SkyHook

Well SkyHook, looks like you will overtake me (Wolverez) today. (BooHoo) And yes it sure does slooow down.

126) Wolverez 14 13 15 12 14 14 9 1879 13.67
127) ecele inactive 1878 0
128) SkyHook 18 21 24 22 24 23 17 1874 22

Just Lucky!

I just got lucky and hit a sweet spot in the SETIQueue on my P4 rig, I had a run of about 16 WUs with ARs from 2.*** up to 7.**, they're like 2hr and 40min WUs for me so it gave me a boost. Don't think of it as being passed, grab ahold and we'll push and pull each other up the ladder. Heck we'll even shoot a towline back to "Antimatter" and drag him along to Top 1% Territory just for good measure.

SkyHook

It's amazing how many people have joined Seti, and then done little if anything. Once you get into the top 2% things start slowing down though.

Back