• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YOUR Favorite Game!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
RPG: Diablo II. This game pretty much consumed my life for 2 or 3 years when it first came out.

FPS: Counter-Strike/Source. The Battlefield series has better overall gameplay but you really need a good team or at least a good squad for it to be fun.

MMORPG: Final Fantasy XI before they nerfed it for the casual gamers to compete with WoW.

Console: Super Mario World. I've probably 100%ed this game hundreds of times in my life. I was pretty poor growing up and my brother and I couldn't buy many games so between our weekend rentals this is what we played. Even now I still play through it once or twice a year and it's still fun every time.

You sound like Johnathan Wendel lol

All time favorite would be Unreal Tournament 2004. Hands down most fun I ever had playing a game, too bad for the lack of anti-cheat....

Favorite game that I still play is Guild Wars, been playing since release & cant seem to stop playing. GW2 Beta was fun as all get out, GW2 might help putting GW1 down hehe.

Sorry I haven'tbeen updating the poll but I was installing a new video card...

Current polls are:

Wing commander: Privateer - 1 Vote
Day of defeat - 1 Vote
Team fortress: Classic - 1 Vote
Diablo II - 3 Vote(s)
Final fantasy XII - 1 Vote
Fallout 3 - 1 Vote
Freecell - 1 Vote
World of Warcraft - 2 Vote(s)
Warcraft II - 1 Vote
Half-life 2 - 1 Vote
Zelda: Ocarina of time - 1 Vote
Super Mario bros - 1 Vote
Unreal tournament 2004 - 1 Vote
Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion - 1 Vote

Those are the polls so far guys :)

I no particular order:

Starcraft (Extended my college life expectancy by 2 years)
Diablo 2 (Extended my college life expectancy by an additional 2 years)
Mass Effect 1 (Loved this game while I was unemployed, beat it 9 times in a row)
Civilization 4
Fallout 3
Unreal Tournament (Top 10 in the world, and my gf hated me for it)

Sorry I haven'tbeen updating the poll but I was installing a new video card...

Current polls are:

Wing commander: Privateer - 1 Vote
Day of defeat - 1 Vote
Team fortress: Classic - 1 Vote
Diablo II - 3 Vote(s)
Final fantasy XII - 1 Vote
Fallout 3 - 1 Vote
Freecell - 1 Vote
World of Warcraft - 2 Vote(s)
Warcraft II - 1 Vote
Half-life 2 - 1 Vote
Zelda: Ocarina of time - 1 Vote
Super Mario bros - 1 Vote
Unreal tournament 2004 - 1 Vote
Elder scrolls IV: Oblivion - 1 Vote

Those are the polls so far guys :)

You're missing a lot of games on that list. And every time I've installed a
Video card it hasn't taken longer than 20 minutes. What did you get?

Unreal Tournament (1999) is not UT2004. The original is still the best one made to date, easily the most popular.

wish I still had a copy so I could see 500 fps, lol.

There are so many picking just one is impossible, if I had to I would say Metal Gear Solid.

You're missing a lot of games on that list. And every time I've installed a
Video card it hasn't taken longer than 20 minutes. What did you get?

I purposely missed a lot of games because i am only tallying peoples Favorite game not games so i only pick the first game they mention but i wasnt just installing it i went out to buy it, and i had to pick it from quite a distance from here. and also i got a Ati Radeon 7650m.

Last edited:
As of now, DayZ mod for Arma II. Its fun trying to survive a zombie apocalypse! :) some pve and pvp sandbox entertainment

Mmm...

Barbarian, the first one (Amstrad)
Bubble Bobble, Drakken, Falcon, Mercenary, Blood Witch, Great Giana Sisters (Amiga)
Son Son 2 (NEC)
Legend of Zelda, Mario KArt, Final Fantasy I/II/III, Crono Trigger and Breath of Fire (Snes)
Colin Mac Rae RAlly 2.0
Serious Sam
Max Payne
Dirt 2
BFBC2
FSX
Wings Of Prey
ME3

What, no Earthbound love in this thread?

Earthbound Master Race reporting in :D

I love the game and try my best to do at least two playthroughs a year. It never gets old for me :)

Back