• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

YOUR Favorite Game!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
What, no Earthbound love in this thread?

Earthbound Master Race reporting in :D

I love the game and try my best to do at least two playthroughs a year. It never gets old for me :)

i take your earth bound and raise you crono trigger on SFC, SNES, PSX and DS!

HAH take that.

i donno though chrono trigger is my favorite RPG but favorite game over all is a tough one....must think....i have way to many games to choose from....about 1/3 of one of my 10x10 storage units is packed with games and game paraphanailia to the roof and i brought the box of imports with me

Still loving skyrim =) but have been playing a bit of the new ghost recon here lately.realy missing the multiplayer firefight mode tho=(

Final Fantasy 7 :chair:

TBH I never played the Final Fantasy games simply because the theme/story never really hit a cord with me, it felt super whiny and emo. But hey to each his own.

The best game I have played in the last few years is easily Gears of War 1, all other iterations after that seemed convoluted and too over the top, I was quite deep in the competitive scene so I guess that makes me quite biased.

Unreal Tournament Or Halflife2.. soon to be GW2 if they ever get a release date lol

Back