• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
My setup, the $200 leather chair, the speakers connected to the computer, the 19" LG Widescreen Monitor.
And the Beck's of course :beer:

picture007ut5.jpg

It looks as if I need to clean my screen.

Thanks man. I got the posters signed and all that at Hot Import Nights in NJ a few years back when I was younger. This was before Fast and the Furious came out too so it was all true car nuts there not movie wannabes... and JL Audio subs are better :)
IMG_0212.jpg
IMG_0211.jpg

Thats a niiiiccceee sub there:drool:.
Ive got 2 alpine Type R..they're from 2003. They get the job done for me and my type of music.. Children of bodom sounds sooo nice..

Thats a niiiiccceee sub there:drool:.
Ive got 2 alpine Type R..they're from 2003. They get the job done for me and my type of music.. Children of bodom sounds sooo nice..

Got one in my bedroom, one in the shipping box in my exercise room, and one I gave my brother to install in his car since I lost my license. I had 3 in my old Jeep Grand Cherokee... went through 6 rear-view mirrors haha. If I didn't get an AMAZING deal on them I wouldn't have been able to afford them (paid $150 each brand new direct from the JL Audio Sales Rep).

Got one in my bedroom, one in the shipping box in my exercise room, and one I gave my brother to install in his car since I lost my license. I had 3 in my old Jeep Grand Cherokee... went through 6 rear-view mirrors haha. If I didn't get an AMAZING deal on them I wouldn't have been able to afford them (paid $150 each brand new direct from the JL Audio Sales Rep).

Thats a steal!!! I need a new box for my subs tho....My 92' cherokee rattles a lot..screws from everything unscrew...and my front window had a crack and..yeah, you can pretty much guess how cracked my window is now....

Thats a steal!!! I need a new box for my subs tho....My 92' cherokee rattles a lot..screws from everything unscrew...and my front window had a crack and..yeah, you can pretty much guess how cracked my window is now....

Hehe... my Jeep did that too since I had mine lifted and would always go four wheeling. I went through suspension pieces like underwear, though underwear was definitely changed more often. My next car I want a Volvo S60R 6-Speed, cars are SEXXXY and the Volvos already come with great speaker locations with plenty of trunk space for subs. :clap:

Outside the box

I looked at the mods on the 1st page and then the last page-to much in between! No body thinks outside the box. My mod started as a whim for a contest going on at AOA.
http://www.aoaforums.com/frontpage/content/category/1/26/46/
As it turns out, I'm going to finish this mod and then take what I've learned and build a bigger model for a a regular case.
casemod1ey2.jpg
casemod2opensw8.jpg

It started as a whim but the benefits became clear. Long cables and you can open it up without disconnecting a thing. It could even be opened while running!. As a Lan case, It can't be beat, disconnect, grab the handle and go.
Overclocking options are wide open. Ventilation is obvious and fans are left to the to the skills of the fabricator.
Think outside the box, sometimes there is a benefit! (Even if it's only for you!)

I looked at the mods on the 1st page and then the last page-to much in between! No body thinks outside the box. My mod started as a whim for a contest going on at AOA.
http://www.aoaforums.com/frontpage/content/category/1/26/46/
As it turns out, I'm going to finish this mod and then take what I've learned and build a bigger model for a a regular case.
casemod1ey2.jpg
casemod2opensw8.jpg

It started as a whim but the benefits became clear. Long cables and you can open it up without disconnecting a thing. It could even be opened while running!. As a Lan case, It can't be beat, disconnect, grab the handle and go.
Overclocking options are wide open. Ventilation is obvious and fans are left to the to the skills of the fabricator.
Think outside the box, sometimes there is a benefit! (Even if it's only for you!)

what happened to the cat?

Back