• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
100_1496.jpg
[/IMG]

My first build:
E8500
4gig DDR2 800
radeon 4870
Gigabyte Ep45 D3SL
corsair 620hx
250gig WD
arctic freezer 7 pro
Lian Li Lancool K7B

My new case and desk
pics047.jpg
pics043.jpg

Nice window on that CM Cosmos! I was actually thinking about building a new gaming PC to replace mine with and I'm considering the Cosmos case... still debating on it. But I am curious about that window... did you do that yourself or was it a stock window replacement?

Hello everyone.
Here's a picture of my rig. It's stayed the same for a while now, so some of you might recongize it. I'm trying to brainstorm for a new project. I'm only stuck on what case to pick and also a color scheme.

Pics :D

This was when I first built the rig. (Before cable management)
2eqcnc9.jpg

Most recent picture. Cellphone picture, don't hate. BTW, there is NO blue at all. Just UV reaction to the camera.
3483al2.jpg

And some "nice" digital camera pictures.
2hrgzew.jpg
2elh1tw.jpg
25i7jhf.jpg
I also use 2 monitors now. Pic above has my 22" moved just so you can see the PC. And the PC doesn't sit there like that. (Refer to "recent" pic)

dscf0222ct6.jpg

28" Panasonic CRT (4 years old I think) plugged in as well as an Acer 22" LCD. HP DV8372 (which I've upped the RAM to 2GB on) laptop, HP C4205 printer (didn't deliberately get them to match, I got the printer for a good price). Two 500GB USB HDDs hiding behind the monitor. The laptop is also hooked into an Onkyo HiFi because laptop speakers suck :).

Note 1: The laptop is not about to fall off. I have to angle it so the vent isn't over the desk or it tends to overheat running folding and turn itself off.
Note 2: The picture is crap, I expected better from a Fuji. I was too lazy to dig out the D40 and find the SDHC card reader (the laptop SD reader wont read SDHC).
Note 3: The DVDs under the TV, teddy bear and diary on the desk belong to my girlfriend).
Note 4: When I have the cash (hopefully before or just after Christmas) I plan to replace the laptop with a quad core PC and get a netbook for portable use. Whenever I can afford a Samsung 37A5 or 37A6 it will replace the Panasonic.

IMG_0009-3.jpg

24" Packard Bell monitor, 5ms (1000:1), and a 17" KTC, 12ms (700:1).

IMG_0010-1.jpg

The computer.

It's a temporary solution that seems to have become permanent. My case is missing the mobo distances, and ones of the correct lenght are nowhere to be found. I had everything on my GA-P35-DS3 box, but it was clumsy and dusty, so I cut some holes in my old MSI 915G Combo box, and voilà! A new case. How many other cardboard box-cases have you seen with an INTEGRATED CARD READER? :santa:

I usually also have my laptop on the left side.

do you like the benQ? i am looking for a 24" monitor that won't break the bank but has jaw-dropping picture (isn't everyone looking for this?)...

The BenQ is quite amazing if you can put up with the cabinet. Its an MVA panel so the color and viewing angles are superb. I can't believe its so cheap now. I want another! Alas.. no more room on the desk. That leaves the walls....

All joking aside, the button interface is laggy but the panel itself is superb. You should have no reservations regarding picking one up. Shoot me a PM for detailed questions.

Back