• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED your rig/setup pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Here's my system with a new monitor I got free...Not that I had room for it, and now my lappy sits atop my case.

011.jpg

case...............raidmax smilodon
psu ................corsair 650tx
moatherboard...asus m3a79-t deluxe
processer........amd 64x2 5000+be running stock
....................arctic freezer 64 cooler
memory.......... corsair 2gb pc6400 stock
vga...............his hd3870 512mb stock
dvd burner......2 samsung superwritemaster
card reader.....dynex
hard drive.......seagate 250 sata 16mb cache
seagate 500 sata 16mb cache
monitor..........ts-24w8
....................hp-1825

Attachments

• SN850485 (2).JPG
    SN850485 (2).JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 5,104
case...............raidmax smilodon
psu ................corsair 650tx
moatherboard...asus m3a79-t deluxe
processer........amd 64x2 5000+be running stock
....................arctic freezer 64 cooler
memory.......... corsair 2gb pc6400 stock
vga...............his hd3870 512mb stock
dvd burner......2 samsung superwritemaster
card reader.....dynex
hard drive.......seagate 250 sata 16mb cache
seagate 500 sata 16mb cache
monitor..........ts-24w8
....................hp-1825

You may want to go ahead and buy replacement fans for that case mine died within a month.:bang head

i planning on it was thinking about some yate loon mediams 120 for front and back or some highs with speed controller as u can c i have the side panel off since i get 5deg drop in temps but ya the stockers suck and they dont move any air!

I cut a hole in the side panel for an extra 120 and slapped a cover over it and it looked pretty awesome while dropping temps several degrees

i thought about it. have pics for ideas? i also soon might try watercooling putting the 3x120 rad on top with mounting kit. but i think it would be an alright case with better fans!

The comp has been gutted for a while now but I think you get the picture. I couldn't place it over the proc because it would hit my heatsink but with a high airflow fan this dropped my temps on my card as well as my proc.
100_0425.jpg

Hmmm, here goes:

IMG_2532.jpg

IMG_2544.jpg

IMG_2542.jpg

IMG_2522.jpg

IMG_2523.jpg

IMG_2526.jpg

IMG_2549.jpg

Home made dual monitor mount using steel pipe and PVC, the base is layered 3/4 plywood.
IMG_2552.jpg

They both rotate

Here is the back of my desk.
IMGP0187.jpg

Front of desk(hasn't been cleaned for a while)
IMGP0189.jpg

This is my switch and laptop
IMGP0190.jpg

Here are the boxes from my recent build, my tools, and the two gateways that I use for sawhorses
IMGP0191.jpg

Here is my pride and joy(sans HD4850 and WC setup)
IMGP0192.jpg

You all have cute cats, I have a venus fly trap...His name is Veen-Veen
IMGP0194.jpg

/sigh after looking over the pictures I noticed a few things... While I have a guitar poster in one pic and a guitar in another, I don't actually play guitar. Also you can see my stuffed frog........

Very Nice i7 Build there sil40sx,, old Q650 setup looked great too but like the i7 one better!!

thanks! i liked the orange theme, but i had to use a different fluid b/c the orange is too thick and temps are high.

...still waiting for the chipset and mosfet block though. I'm hoping it will look a tad bit more better. Hehehe

Last edited:
Back