• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Z270 Upgrade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Just pulled the trigger on my new setup from the egg:

ASRock Z270 Extreme4 board
7700K Chip
Gskill Ripjaws V DDR4 3200 (16gb 2x8) Dark Grey Modules

Got Newegg's Premier so I should have it by Weds. If there's any issues I know i can chat with the Rep. I rarely have any issues anyways. I'm excited! W00t! :clap:

Thanks guyz! Oh yeah, mandatory pics will be posted! ;) On a side note I just got my new glasses too! Now all I have to do is wrap white tape around the bridge and I'll fit right in! :rofl:

Forgot to mention I wanted an M2 nvme drive, but my pockets didn't reach. I'll wait for Father's Day sales and snag one.

Last edited:
Got a box from the egg today..wonder what's inside?

Hmmm..... ta-daaaaa! :clap:

Attachments

• DSC00058.JPG
    DSC00058.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00060.JPG
    DSC00060.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 26
Up and running stock speed @ 4.5Ghz with default voltages. Man this thing is snappy as hell! :D Haven't done anything yet. Just uninstalled old drivers, reinstalled new drivers, cleaned up the ssd and that's that. Temps are in the low 30's.

Just got done running it @ 4.9Ghz with 1.3v and using XTU hottest core got to 72c. Not too shabby ;)

Attachments

• 7700k.JPG
    7700k.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 19
Back