• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Z97 Micro-Atx Motherboard for gaming?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thanks for your replies, I'll consider whether to send back the air cooler then and go for a liquid one, hoping it won't leak ^^

keep in mind theres a certain point where just because its liquid cooling does not mean that its better. That nhd14 is a good cooler and better then a lower end water cooler.

keep in mind theres a certain point where just because its liquid cooling does not mean that its better. That nhd14 is a good cooler and better then a lower end water cooler.

Yes I know, in case I change it I would go for the swiftech h220, it seems to be the best one. You know, since I'm planning to move the case from a room to another pretty often I can't stop being worried by the stress the air cooler will put on the motherboard...

How far will it be moved and how often. I may suggest putting it on some mobile cart.apart from the cooler all those parts haphazardly jostled around may wear on it after four or five times.

Specifically an hdd and your wires.

How far will it be moved and how often. I may suggest putting it on some mobile cart.apart from the cooler all those parts haphazardly jostled around may wear on it after four or five times.

Specifically an hdd and your wires.

Oh I didn't think about the other parts... I think I'll move it daily...

Back