• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I need to try the item glitch....On the other hand after harvesting dragon parts some more , there may not be much more I need. 71 shrines....master sword and 2 phenomena done. Last night I opened up lorelin and did the hateno mayor quest as I just lost my Hylan shield. :confused:

310 hours and around 70K rupee's with nothing to buy. Also around 13 Lynel bows 6 of them 5 shot. No where near 100%...Still need 12 shrines only have 140. I simply tanked the last Demon King fight as he couldn't hurt me. :geek:

I only wish Nintendo would make the ending recognized as one continues playing.

The most useless thing for me was having all the battery life and nothing really useful to build.

The only really useful thing to build is the hoverbike for exploring and especially in the underworld area to get between the roots

It sounds like you guys are hours & hours ahead of me in TotK. I've still got a very long way to go.

Back