• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tmods DFI Bios Flash CD 5.0

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tmod

Update To CD v9.5

Version 9.5 Has the Following Updates Or Additions:

Refer To Menu Images For Updated List Of Bios's For Motherboards
Added ICFX3200 T2R/G Bios Menu
Added R6TDC18 & R6TDC22 ICFX3200 T2R/G Bios's
Updated Hitachi Feature Tool To 2.04
Fixed Problem With Hitachi Drive Fitness Tool
Updated MemTest To v1.70
Updated Virus Signature File For F-Prot

Please see menu's for bios versions.

Tutorials on ISO extraction as well as burning the ISO using Nero or Nero Express are located in posts 3, 4, and 5 right below this post.
(The tutorials were written using CD2 as the base but will work equally as well with CD v8.5, Just replace CD2 with CD v9.5)

No Trojans Here:

I have had several PM's or posts regarding my CD containing a trojan, There are no trojan's on my CD.

The problem is most likely encountered when using Avast as it gives a false positive.

KillCMOS acts like a virus in that it wipes out the CMOS, Not destroying it but clearing it like no other method does.

So rest assured I would not place a trojan in my CD.

Please look at the menu images for the content of the CD, The images are always updated when a change is made to the CD or a new version is released.

Here is some images of my version of the Bios Flashing CD, But I also added some extra utilities to boot.

You must use the arrow keys for navigation around the menus.

Once you select what you want to execute and if there is a mouse driver in the program you select you will be able to use the mouse to navigate in the program.

Feedback is always welcome and I value any suggestions for this product.

DISCLAIMER

TMODS CD v9.5 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OCFORUMS.COM OR MYSELF OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE
FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES
FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION)
ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE TMODS CD v9.5,
EVEN IF OCFORUMS.COM OR MYSELF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.

Main Menu
mainmenu.jpg

Infinity Series Menu
infseriesmenu.jpg

LanParty Series Menu
lpseriesmenu.jpg

NF2 Ultra Infinity Menu
uimenu.jpg

NF2 LanParty "B" Menu
lpmenu.jpg

NF3 LanParty UT 250Gb Menu
nf3menu.jpg

NF3 LanParty UT Ultra-D Menu
nf3umenu.jpg

NF4 LanParty Menu
nf4menu.jpg

NF4 LanParty Window (Second Menu)
nf41menu.jpg

NF4 Infinity Menu
nf4infmenu.jpg

Some Explanation's of the CD.

The four original bios's at the top of the NF2 Ultra Infinity Windows and the NF2 LanParty "B" Windows have the latest Silicon Image 5.0.52 SATA Bios in them.

The Hard Drive Diagnostic Utility?s will work on any system that has a Hard Drive from one of the manufacturers listed in the menu.

MemTest86+ is the latest version available when I created this and it will work on any system that will boot from a CD and is compatible with MemTest86+.

Killdisk is a program that writes 0?s to the Hard Drive. This utility comes in handy when you decide to perform a clean install of any OS. You just select it from the menu and then select your hard drive from the list and execute it. You will then have a hard drive that is as clean as when it came out of the box.

KillCMOS is a small utility that clears the CMOS of any system, It will reset the bios password and any other settings will all be returned to bios default.

AIDA16 will give you information pertaining to your system hardware and bios.

Prime v24.14 needs no introduction, You know what it does.

Flash From Hard Drive gives you access to the C: Drive so you can flash from it in case you have a a different file you want to try but don't want to use a floppy boot disk to gain access.

Boot To Hard Drive is just that, Boot?s to the C:\ Drive.

Reboot is just that, Reboots the system.

Tmods CD v9.5

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmods CD v9.5 (Full ISO)

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmods CD v9.5 (Full ISO) (Mirror)

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmods CD v9.5 (Full ISO) (Mirror)

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmods CD v9.5 (Full ISO) (Mirror)(Fast Server)

MD5 Hash for Tmods CD 9.5, Place in a file and name the file checksums.md5 and run your favorite MD5 checker to check that the download was not corrupted or changed.

82D7FCE0BF5AE4646E31CA724DDBB379 *Tmods CD v9.5.iso

BETA:
Tmods CD2.iso Extraction Tutorial (Flash Based).

Tmod

Last edited:
More Menu Images

NF4-DAGF Menu
dagfmenu.jpg

NF4 SLI Infinity Menu
nf4slimenu.jpg

NF4 Ultra Infinity Menu
nf4uimenu.jpg

NF4X Infinity Menu
nf4xmenu.jpg

NF4 LanParty Expert Menu
expertmenu.jpg

NF4 LanParty Venus Menu
venusmenu.jpg

LanParty RDX200 CF-DR Menu
rdxmenu.jpg

LanParty CFX3200-DR Menu
cfxmenu.jpg

Infinity RS482 Menu
rs482menu.jpg

Infinity 975X/G Menu
inf975xmenu.jpg

More Menu Images In Next Post

Last edited:
Last Of the Menu Images

Infinity NF UltraII-M2 * UltraII-M2/G Menu
infIIM2menu.jpg

LanParty UT NF590 SLI-M2R/G Menu
nf590menu.jpg

LanParty ICFX3200 T2R/G Menu
icfx3200menu.jpg

CMOS Clearing Instruction Menu
cmosmenu.jpg

CMOS Jumper Position Menu
clearmenu.jpg

Hard Drive Diagnostics Menu
hdmenu.jpg

System Tools Menu
systoolsmenu.jpg

Last edited:
Tmods CD5.iso Extraction Tutorial

This tutorial was written to make it easier to understand what needs to be done to extract Tmods CD5.iso from Tmods CD5.rar

(This tutorial was written using CD2 as the base so when you see CD2 just think CD5)

First let's start off why I used Winrar in the first place.

I couldn't beat the compression that it was able to obtain using any other zipping program.

Bandwidth is always a consideration when you have your own site and are limited to what you can spend for it.

Anyway on to the tutorial.

(1) Create a folder where you are going to place the downloaded file as well as extract it to. (I used Tmods CD2)

(2) You will need to have downloaded Tmods CD5.0.rar from one of the sources below. (Download it to the folder you just created)

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmods CD5.0 (Full ISO)

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmods CD5.0 (Full ISO) (Mirror)

This Link Is For The Download Of Tmods CD5.0 (Full ISO) (Link Courtesy Of F6Hawk) (Mirror)

(3) Open Winrar (If you don't have Winrar you can download a trial from Here)

(3a) After opening Winrar we need to do one thing before starting the extraction.

We need to dis-associate ISO files from Winrar.

So with Winrar open go to the following, Options, Settings, Integration Tab, and then uncheck the ISO box.

Click on Ok and you are ready to extract the ISO.

See image below.

winrarsettings.jpg

(3b) Once open navigate to the folder you created and downloaded Tmods CD2.rar to.

Here is a image of how it looks to me (Using Tmods CD2 as the folder).

1.jpg

(4) Ok the next step is to highlight the file Tmods CD2.rar. (As shown)

(4a) Once highlighted click the Extract To button in the top menu.

That will open another window that will look like the image below.

2.1.jpg

(5) With Winrar you will see in the Destination Path a sub folder of the folder that you created using the same name.

(5a) What I do is just remove the path to the sub folder and let Winrar extract the file to C:\Tmods CD2 folder.

This is shown in the image below.

2.jpg

(6) Now click on the OK button and Winrar will extract Tmods CD2.iso from Tmods CD2.rar.

Notice the image below and you will see Tmods CD2.iso has been extracted from Tmods CD2.rar.

3.jpg

Stop here and DO NOT try and extract Tmods CD2.iso further, It will NOT work that way.

(7) Now that we have successfully extracted Tmods CD2.iso from Tmods CD2.rar you can burn that to a CD using Nero or whatever your favorite burning program may be.

Thanks for reading this tutorial and using Tmods CD2 Bios Flash & Utility CD.

Any questions or suggestions please post them.

Tmod

Last edited:
Tmods CD5.iso Burning Tutorial (Using Nero)

This tutorial will cover burning Tmods CD2.iso image to a CD using Nero.

(This tutorial was written using CD2 as the base so when you see CD2 just think CD5)

Why Nero? Because that is what I use.

If anyone else has any other program they use to burn CD's and want's to take some screen captures on burning a iso with the program they use I would be more then happy to include them with this tutorial.

If you don't have Nero and would like to check it out you can download a trial copy from Here

Anyway let's get started.

(1) The first thing we need to do is open Nero, If you are using the Express Mode then you will see a window like the one below.

1.jpg

(2) If you are using Nero Express just click on the Nero button at the bottom of window, That will close the express version and bring up the regular version. (As shown in the image below)

2.jpg

(3) Now we want to close that window that is open and just have a blank Nero window. So click on the Cancel Button. That will leave you a open window as shown below.

2.1.jpg

(4) So now we need to select the mode that will burn the image. Click on Recorder in the menu bar at the top.
This will open the little dialog box and then click on Burn Image as shown in the image below.

3.jpg

(5) That will open yet another box where we will select the folder where we have Tmods CD2.iso file located. In this tutorial I am using C:\Tmods CD2 as the folder. (As shown in the image below)

4.jpg

(6) Now click on the Open button and it will open Tmods CD2 folder and you will see Tmods CD2.iso within that folder.
(As shown in the first image in next post)

Tmod

Last edited:
Tmods CD5.iso Burning Tutorial (Using Nero) Continuation

5.jpg

(7) Now click on the Open button and it will take you to Nero's CD burning screen. (As shown in the image below)

6.jpg

(8) Now click on the Burn button and Nero will start the process of burning the image to your CD. (As shown in the image below)

7.jpg

(9) When Nero is done burning the image successfully you will see a popup box as shown below. Just click on OK and then click on Done.

8.jpg

Now just exit out of Nero and you have succesfully created a image of Tmods CD2 for use in flashing your Bios's or just using some of the Utilities.

I Hope this tutorial helped you in creating a copy of Tmods CD2.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and if anyone has any suggestions please drop me a post and I will see what I can do.

Tmod

Last edited:
Burning Tmods CD5.iso Using Nero Express

This tutorial will cover burning Tmods CD4.iso image to a CD using Nero Express.

Why Nero? Because that is what I use.

If anyone else has any other program they use to burn CD's and want's to take some screen captures on burning a iso with the program they use I would be more then happy to include them with this tutorial.

If you don't have Nero and would like to check it out you can download a trial copy from Here

Anyway let's get started.

The first thing we need to do is open Nero Express, If you are in the Express Mode then you will see a window like the one below.

express1.jpg

Now you need to click on the "Disc Image Or Saved Project Button" (As shown above)

That will open another window as shown below.

express2.jpg

In this tutorial I am using the folder Tmods CD4.0 as my folder where Tmods CD4.iso will reside.

So you will need to point the program to the folder where you have placed Tmods CD4.iso (As shown above)

Click open once you have selected Tmods CD4.iso and you will see a window like the one below.

express3.jpg

This will give you the information as to which writer Nero is going to use as well as the write speed and number of copies.

Click on next if all the information is correct and that will lead you to the next window shown below.

This window above will show the burning process in action.

Tutorial Continued In Next Post!

Last edited:
Burning Tmods CD5.iso Using Nero Express

express4.jpg

Once the burning process is succesfully completed the following window will appear.

express5.jpg

Click on Ok and the following window will appear.

express6.jpg

The window above will tell you if the burn was succesful.

Click on next and it will lead you to the following window.

express7.jpg

Click on exit in the above window and it will close Nero Express.

Now Tmods CD5.0 has been succesfully burned to a CD and is ready for use.

To use Tmods CD5.0 CD you will have to change the boot order in the bios so the CD will boot before the Hard Drive.

Once you have done that just reboot the system with the CD in the drive and it will boot itself.

Now navigate to the menu and bios file or program you want to flash or use and press enter.

Yes folks it is that easy!!!

Thanks for using my CD and I hope you enjoy it.

Tmod

Last edited:
Just recieved my first NF4 DFI board and this utility you have made looks awesome.
I will try it for sure.

VOTE FOR STICKY

Wardog

Just recieved my first NF4 DFI board and this utility you have made looks awesome.
Thanks I am sure you will find it extremely easy to use.

Tmod

hope to see you add the nf4 sli-dr expert
When I created this CD I wanted to make it where I could patch the file instead of download a whole new one when updates come down the pipe.

So that is what I did and it is very easy for me to add a new motherboard as well as create a patch for it.

Then you will only need to download a small patch instead of the whole ISO again.

So YES I will be adding the Expert to it.

Tmod

Ive used your previous versions of this CD for a while now, very nice work...got some old D43's to work with 704BTa. Makes it handy when you dont have a A:/ too.Thanks for the update!

One suggestion for possible addition ... soundx98's mbm5 sticky @ DFI-street. Just a copy of the thread would suffice.
You mean on my Cd or in addition to this thread?

Tmod

on the CD ... I noticed in burning it was only about 100mb and so I threw a dl of the mbm5 sticky on it for my own dark purposes. That's what drove the suggestion.

The suggestion, of course, assumes that soundx would be agreeable.
Yeah I know there is enough space so that isn't a problem.

I just sent soundx98 a e-mail asking if he would mind.

Tmod

Pretty dang sure soundx98 would be pleased. :p
Might be a good idea to have a copy of the Tmod thread on the Bios Flashing and Utility CD on the disc as well.

All credit to the author, Alexander Van Kaam and the guys that added input to the thread. When I get some time I'd like to clean it up and condense it a little so it's easier to foolow but haven't found a format that covers everything as well as the thread.

Hopefully the Infinity's will have an Updated Bios that solves the CPU fluctuation issue on those boards very soon. Still would appreciate any "Expert" users posting results as it should work on those. Need some confirmation on the Expert is all.

Back