• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: January, Aquamark

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Ya, that's the way I got it used. I just use a power switch lead out of an old case for boards without buttons. No biggie, those replacement switches seemed way too pricy for what they are.

Let's see if I can type like Johan.

i'LL BE PICKING UP A PACK OF 6-32 tHUMB sCREWS TO MAKE mObO SWAPS FASTER AND tOOLESS.

I know, that darn thing gets me way too often and I still need to look down when I type so I usually have a lot of it before I notice. The guys in Putzen have suggested oversized keyboards and even finger mods for a solution.

My Z97M OCF also arrived damaged but not so much ( PCB corner ) so I was using it and later sold it. Nice board but lack of diagnostic display and power/reset buttons on PCB is kinda annoying for benching.

Should of got the z87m it got all the bells and whistles they dropped the ball whit the z97m don't know what they where thinking

I was never designed to be an enthusiast level board, Never should have been released with the OCF brand \

Nick was not happy they affiliated him with it

It overclocks the same as any other good Z97 board and memory overclocking is easy ( also profiles are working fine ). Just no display+buttons but you can live without it.

Blaylock / HD7950 / AIR/ Solo / 224343

Got the new 990FX in and had to push just a little tonight. Not even cold yet. Good for 3rd.
Q: I know the 8950 and 7950 are the same, does it matter how it's listed in HWBot?

http://hwbot.org/submission/2733089_

224343.PNG

I have a better run, but forgot to hit the save screenie on Aqua3 :rain:

EDIT: Crap wrong wallpaper. I'll correct it next run. My bad. *Puts self in timeout*

not good but its a score lol

XRogerX/ GTX 560 TI/ AIR/ X1 / 216606

aquamark21.png

XRogerX, good bad or indifferent it's all in fun, thanks for posting. This bench is all about Cpu speed and you don't need all 6 cores. You can try shutting down 2 of the cores and cranking up the Cpu a bit. That said AMD chips do not do well in this bench, my I7 4770k at 5.1 outscores my Fx 8350 at 5.5 by 200k with my GTX 580 running.

Yep as Manny said crank that puppy up Rog and thanks for participating.

Back