• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

OMG What a chip

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

formosian

Registered
I bought a Dell computer for one of my friends. It's a P4 1.8 dimension 2300. As an overclocker, I just want to see what 1.8 inside this little box before I hand in this computer to my friend.

Hmm a C1 SL6LA. So I took it out and switched with my 2.53 B0 whcih has been running at 3GHz for 2 months. First test was amzing: "IT CAN DO 3.2GHz AT DEFAULT VOTAGE"

Right now I am running prime almost an hour at 3.3GHz with 1.6V(mbm reads 1.55V) completely stable. I will give her 1.7V which is the max my motherboard can provide later to see if she can break 3.5GHz.

Now I am thinking I will give my 2.53GHz to him and keep this baby since he is not an overclocker

If some can be kindly enough to teach me how tp post a screen shot, I will post a CPUID to show everything out.

i think above it the area where you type the text for the post there is a few buttons.... one of them should be like attach pic or sumtin like that, it's not that difficult to figure out.

what cooling are you using.... im plannign on getting a c1 1.8a with watercooling next year :). i never thought dells would be so valuable.... i just got a funny thought of buying a dell just to rip it apart for the c1 1.8.... *i hate my dell* in my opinion thats all they're worth.

that is pretty dam amazing even for just WCPUID. how about sandra and pcmark?

AZN

Cool. You got a keeper there. That probably means that that stepping is working its way into the distribution channel--probably slowly. Depending on how many B's there are rattling around tha channel, this could take a month to show up spotty and even longer to become readily available. :( Of course, that's the pessimistic view. Anyone else come across one of these gems?

OK someone please teach me how to post screenshot on the board(not by attachment)

When I tired to attach the original CPUID picture, the forums said the pic must be 300X300. So I shrinked the pic to be attached.

Upload the pics to some webspace that allows external linking and loading (your isp probably gives you some) and then use the IMG button to put the link in your post.

PM me and ill host

just take a screenshot (press PrntScrn) and then Paste into MSPAINT

Last edited:
Back