• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

need some sweet pics and screenshots for new promotional vid

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ozzlo

Senior whose title will pier
Got a new card? just finished bringing that cluster online? Shiny new rig? Got a wicked Overclocking screenshot?

Please post a pic about anything and everything you wanna brag about in the folding world. I'm looking for as much content as I can possibly fit into this vid which I promise will rock your socks off.

How about a screenshot of both the WinSMP client and the GPU2 client folding right along in Win7 Pro, with the Task Manager showing 100% CPU, with a shot of CPUz in there also? I could probably throw in a SS of HFM showing my clients output as well.

I believe that to be the definition of a sweet pic

Just built this rig about a week ago as an HTPC. Didnt really have any plans on folding with it. But its been folding 24/7 for about 4 days now! About to pass the 10k mark in 2 hours.

Im now even thinking about purchasing a GTX260 for it to boost my PPD way up. I dont even play any games on this rig...lol Folding is quite addicting.

DSC_0850.jpg

Here is Screen shot of HFM.net showing some of my Folding Clients and the new VMWare Player 3

SwaggysHFM.jpg

VmWare Player 3 and Ubuntu 9.10 64bit VM (4 cores) = 5456.8 PPD

VM-swaggyquad.jpg

Got a new card? just finished bringing that cluster online? Shiny new rig? Got a wicked Overclocking screenshot?

Please post a pic about anything and everything you wanna brag about in the folding world. I'm looking for as much content as I can possibly fit into this vid which I promise will rock your socks off.

When you are done with the video. Please send me a link. I will make sure to get it posted on the frontpage (www.overclockers.com)!
:)

Matt

That's a very sweet looking rig onefstsnake! :clap:

Yep! Folding can really get habit forming. :D

Sweetness... Keep em coming guys, we don't want a vid with just dull black and white text, we want a vid with some action!!!

First 25 seconds of the vid is finished.

Last edited:
I will also see what I can do to get a pic of my rig in action. I think it might be a little dusty right now though. How soon are you hoping to have this complete?

Last edited:
Right now i'm looking at a 2 to 2 1/2 min vid so I'm like 1/4 finished. I am hoping to have this done by Tuesday morning.

Would anyone have any objections if I put in some samples from our previous artwork contests we had a couple years ago?

Also... Adobe premier elements 8 is able to use all 8 cores of my i7 for rendering!! but the program is taking awhile getting used too. :(

I am working on seeing what I can do to get another camera to take a pic of my rig with. The Nikon I bought for my wife for Christmas last year just showed a lens error, so it may be going out for RMA. I think I have an older HP around here somewhere. I will see what I can do.

I don't see any reason for objections to the T32 artwork. Have you considered using the OCF logo as well?

computer.jpg

Like I said, it's a bit dusty. I need to work in some more spare time to get it cleaned up, and I will try retaking the pic. I was lucky enough to find an old HP camera I used to use, and apparently the shutter on it is fast enough to make the fans look stopped while the rig is running.

we need to make decal stickers for our cards that look like this, it's just frigging sweet.

Something I came up with, and credit to who ever came up with the nebula part.

Back