• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

15% Cash back at Newegg with Paypal HURRY

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The thing is, you have no idea when they will run out of funds or if they already have. Just because the banner is up doesn't mean the offer is still good.

did anyone get paid? I don;t think i did either. anyone here got paid or not paid?

'By December 17th' for the cashback so I'm going to treat it like banking stuff and wait until midnight at least. In the meantime I'm going to chat with a Newegg rep to see if my order made the cutoff. I just wish I had looked at what I ended up getting earlier in the day when I knew 100% it was still good.

The other way to know if your order qualified is if it showed the 15% discount during Paypal checkout before finalizing the payment. Like so:

Paypal15Newegg.jpg

Last edited:
I almost clicked on that gtx 260 216 sc but restrained myself at the last second. Holding out for the 55nm's and the revamped ATI's in Jan.

According to the chat rep all orders on the 15th qualified:

6:52:29 PM System
Pheobe has joined this session!
Connected with Pheobe
Hello my name is Pheobe. How may I help you today?
6:53:03 PM me
Hello. I have a question regarding the order # {0} I entered in to the chat.
6:53:30 PM me
This order qwas placed during the Paypal 15% cashback promotion. Was it submitted while funds were still available so that I will get the 15% cashback?
6:54:14 PM Pheobe
We have been informed that any Paypal order that was successfully placed on the 15th should qualify for the cash back offer. my edit, not in the chat: I don't know about that since it was one order per Paypal account but probably just a misinterpretation
6:54:19 PM Pheobe
The refund is being issued by PAYPAL, not Newegg. Unfortunately we cannot control when the refunds will be submitted as it is not taking place on our end.
6:54:24 PM Pheobe
The refunds should be submitted by the end of today. Paypal has informed us that are going to send a confirmation email tomorrow after all of the funds have been disbursed.
6:55:55 PM Pheobe
Is there anything else I can help you with today?
6:56:02 PM me
Ok, great. That's all. You've been very helpful.
6:56:10 PM Pheobe
Thank you for contacting us. I hope you have an Eggcellent day!
6:56:15 PM me
You too. Goodbye.

I ordered my stuff from them a week or so ago (which im using now), and i got $50 cash back. from my $350 purchase

Dead it was only for one day. I snagged another 6gb set of Gskill PI blacks for my X58 rig. 35 dollars back in my Palpal account.

Back