• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2 different Gainward Geforce 4 ti 4600?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

fdoggiedog

Hello.... I've been looking the getting a golden sample 4600, so I check Newegg and I see the 2 4600.
One is 278.00 Model#: GF4TI4600Ultra/750.

The other is 308.00 Model#: GF4TI4600Ultra/750XP.

What are the differances between the 2 cards only the firewire card? I've checked both of the Gainwards websites and neither one lists the differances.

I was hoping someone here could help a dog out!
Thanks in advance
fdoggiedog woof woof

I think that the PowerPack 750xp is the VIVO model.

Thanks for the quick reply fishy
Newegg lists both models as VIVO, I guess the question I should be asking is are the both the golden sample with the 2.8 ns memory?

fdoggiedog woof woof

One is a Golden Sample

14-128-130-07.JPG

One isn't:

14-128-134-05.JPG

is it because one comes with those 3d googles or something like that although I bought mines from newegg and i did get the firewire card even though from the picture above it doensn't seem like i was suppose to

Thanks Penguin....... I guess I should've looked a little closer at the box pics instead of the actual card pics!:p
Thanks for the quick replies
fdoggiedog woof woof

is it because one comes with those 3d googles or something like that although I bought mines from newegg and i did get the firewire card even though from the picture above it doensn't seem like i was suppose to

yfan..... Which one did you get the GF4TI4600Ultra/750 or the GF4TI4600Ultra/750XP? And how well does it O/C for you?

Thanks,
fdoggiedog

now i'm not even sure which gainward I have. Like i said, I got the firewire pci slot card but not the 3D Stereo-Shutter glasses. Maybe newegg had something different but i'm pretty sure I have the golden sample. Anyways, the highest I was able to overclock it up to was 345/750 air with the stock fan.

now i'm not even sure which gainward I have. Like i said, I got the firewire pci slot card but not the 3D Stereo-Shutter glasses. Maybe newegg had something different but i'm pretty sure I have the golden sample. Anyways, the highest I was able to overclock it up to was 345/750 air with the stock fan.

Thanks bro. Thats the info I was looking for. I do think you have the Golden Sample, some places seem to be selling it with the shutter glasses. From what I found out if you got the firewire card then you have the Golden Sample.

fdoggiedog woof woof

Back