• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2100+ blues

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kyleboy77

Ok I'm having trouble getting my 2100+ (palamino) to run at its proper speed, whenever I set the jumpers on my motherboard for 133mhz fsb I get all kinds of errors in WinXp home but when its set at 100mhz fsb it runs fine ... wtf ... all help will be greatly apreciated.

first set your memory to run 1:1 with the FSB, this might be one of the issues, I see temps are cool. but are they really so cool? might be overheating at high speed

It is at default voltage and the temps are probably incorrect because I entered them prematuraly and now the fourm won't let me change my sig

Thanks you are the coolest, I set my clock for the ram to 133 just like the processor and it works, yay, but now I need my rm to run at the correct speed. Any suggestions?

Overclock the FSB thats the only way to yeild any performance gain out of it simply running the ram at a faster rate than the fsb will not give you any better performance.

Back