• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3 members and 3 milestones

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Burning Phoenix

During this past week i know i passed 3 milestones along with 2 other members right around me.

Red Hot machine and Alex99 and me!

Milestones:
500+ Wu's
top 200 on our team
top 5% worldwide

Burning Phoenix said:
During this past week i know i passed 3 milestones along with 2 other members right around me.

Milestones:
500+ Wu's
top 200 on our team
top 5% worldwide

I'll be making that list within a few days. 445 WU and counting.

OMG!!!! There are still a few people who I'm in front of!!!!! WOW!!! :D

and congratulation. :)

Congratulations! It's great when milestones coincide like that, isn't it?

Dave

** EDITED **

** This post has been edited by SpeeDj **

Please familiarize yourself again with the forum rules and conduct to which you agreed to when you signed up to the forums.
Rule 1 states the following;

1. Absolutely NO personal attacks will be tolerated, no exceptions!

Consider this your only warning. The rules can be read here;

The forum rules and conduct guide

Any questions feel free to message me, SpeeDj - Forum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: ** EDITED **

czcon1 said:

Please familiarize yourself again with the forum rules and conduct to which you agreed to when you signed up to the forums.

:rolleyes: LOL, oh yah CONGRATS. Hey SpeeDj are you proud of me now.

Re: Re: ** EDITED **

czcon1 said:

:rolleyes: LOL, oh yah CONGRATS. Hey SpeeDj are you proud of me now.

Heh... me and RED Hot Machine are betting on how long it takes for you to get yourself banned. I say a week, he says by 2:00AM tomorrow morning.

We'll see who wins the pot. =)

Edit: Is this guy Escuchamezz?

Burning Phoenix said:

Milestones:
500+ Wu's
top 200 on our team
top 5% worldwide

Scratch "Alex99".

Under the cover of darkness, in the wee hours of this morning he defected to of all teams, AMDMB!

He has a "Hello" post over there and joined their SETI team.

After honing his skills here and picking our brains to learn some of our secrets, he's taken his WU's and newfound knowledge over there to share with them!

Let's teach them a lesson!

Overtake them once and for all and deal with the traitors.

WE'LL TAKE NO PRISONERS!

Re: Re: 3 members and 3 milestones

FRANK said:

Scratch "Alex99".

Under the cover of darkness, in the wee hours of this morning he defected to of all teams, AMDMB!

He has a "Hello" post over there and joined their SETI team.

After honing his skills here and picking our brains to learn some of our secrets, he's taken his WU's and newfound knowledge over there to share with them!

Let's teach them a lesson!

Overtake them once and for all and deal with the traitors.

WE'LL TAKE NO PRISONERS!

yeah, i've noticed that today when i just browsing their SETI forum from the link provided by Basher. and saw a familiar name: Alex99. and i just thought, well, may be just the same name even it's very unlikely... and now, guess it's a confirmation then.

right, Frank! let's teach them a lesson and OVERTAKE them!!

crunch on boys & gals!!

Re: Re: Re: ** EDITED **

Über~PhLuBB said:

Heh... me and RED Hot Machine are betting on how long it takes for you to get yourself banned. I say a week, he says by 2:00AM tomorrow morning.

i WAS the one who report his pass 2 post in here (SETI forum) to SpeeDj the pass weekend. the first one i wasn't really want to report, but then after i saw his post in this thread right after the first one, i thought, hmmm.....seems like a troublemaker is born. hope i'm wrong.....

this forum is a very very friendly environment, and everyone is w/in this big family!

u r still very welcome here AS LONG AS u do respect the rules & guidelines in this forum.

PhLuBB ~~~ i don't wanna say this, but w/ his replys seems like it's a safe bet to put my $$ down on "in THIS week" :)

That's how I came to be there myself. And I also saw the familiar name and decided to compare the two profiles. Like I said in another thread "I was bored this afternoon".

I'm thinkin' hard on two more upgrades, another 8KHA+ and retire my Pent-PRO along with a new dual XP system to replace my AZ11 / T-BIRD650.

This "upgrade" should get me an additional 15+ WU's/day putting me around 40+WU's/day and up with the heavy hitters. Maybe then I can break that elusive top 50 ranking.

After spending time over there, maybe I should clean my mouse. I hope I didn't catch anything!

yeah, i've been dancing back and forth around #32-34 for almost a month(!) even w/ my previous 200+WUs/week output!! :(

that's why i've add the best producer (i think), a dual XP lately.

the ladder is getting harder and harder to climb now.....

crunch on, my friend! ;)

Burning Phoenix said:

Milestones:
500+ Wu's
top 200 on our team
top 5% worldwide

There is also going to be three more Yodums {pms}Fishy and myself. We will all be burning past 500 I'm figuring tonight or early morning. Oops i think Fishy already passed it. Hey Yodums What happened are you banking them completed work unit. LOL You were flying up the ranks then all of a sudden ya got stuck whats up?

Re: Re: Re: ** EDITED **

Über~PhLuBB said:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back