• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

3Dmark06 ..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

trickson

I just reformatted my HDD and installed all my drivers and such , I went to run 3Dmark06 and wow I got this score what do you think of this ?
new3dmark06highscorerv3.jpg

got the video cards running @ 482/1.16 and the CPU is still at 2.85GHZ! :eek:

This is an Opteron @ 2.75 GHz and a 7800GT in SLI?
That seems like a hell of high score for that setup.

For comparison: My Conroe @ 4.2 Ghz and stock X1900XT single produces a score of 6400 in 3dmark06.

dominick32 said:
This is an Opteron @ 2.75 GHz and a 7800GT in SLI?
That seems like a hell of high score for that setup.

For comparison: My Conroe @ 4.2 Ghz and stock X1900XT single produces a score of 6400 in 3dmark06.
Mo it is an Opteron 170 @2.85GHZ with 2 7800GT's

trickson said:
Mo it is an Opteron 170 @2.85GHZ with 2 7800GT's
Thats what I said, 7800GT SLI, thats what SLI stands for.
I am questioning your score because something just doesnt seem right. And an opteron processor is not enough to give you any kind of decent boost in CPU score from 2.85GHz...

Can you post a new screenshot, with both your 3dmark06 score, CPUZ open as well as Nvidia control panel with GPU information? Thanks. I dont mean to be a jerk or anything, its just that the score does not go along with your system specs. I also would like to see a Futuremark approved ORB score.

True that Dom, I barely got 3K with one single 7800gt. I think there maybe a liar here ...

WaTTz said:
True that Dom, I barely got 3K with one single 7800gt. I think there maybe a liar here ...
I don't care what you say or what you want to belive this is what I got so suck it up pal...

cpuztestoo1.jpg

cpuzwithmemaw8.jpg

This is with CPU-z so that is all I am going to give you want more well tuff.
I do not use Nvidia control panel so sorry about that ..

Again trick without an ORB link this is totally useless, if you can't provide that then you have zero room to talk. Comprende'?

El<(')>Maxi said:
Again trick without an ORB link this is totally useless, if you can't provide that then you have zero room to talk. Comprende'?
HOW THE HELL DO I GET ONE OF THIES !!! What the hell is a ORB??? :mad:

trickson said:
I don't care what you say or what you want to belive this is what I got so suck it up pal...

cpuztestoo1.jpg

cpuzwithmemaw8.jpg

This is with CPU-z so that is all I am going to give you want more well tuff.
I do not use Nvidia control panel so sorry about that ..

Hate to say it bud, that still doesnt give any proof :(

Sorry :(

And maybe you shouldnt be so aggressive eh ? You started this thread to show off your score, but get upset when someone asks for a link ....

Nice SLI 7800gt ;)

WaTTz said:
Hate to say it bud, that still doesnt give any proof :(

Sorry :(

And maybe you shouldnt be so aggressive eh ? You started this thread to show off your score, but get upset when someone asks for a link ....

Nice SLI 7800gt ;)
I am upset because I have no IDEA what a ORB is . maybe if you like speek in full words when I have asked over and over what one is then maybe I would not get all up tight .
thing is this my score take it or leave it I think it is great for my setup and too bad there are some that are just sore looser's here and can't take the truth when it is presented to them . but this is the internet and we all are key board bullies ..

El<(')>Maxi said:
I told you in the other thread bud, all you need to know.
Ok found out what you want but I just don't have time right now for all that stuff will do later if that is what it takes to get you to acknowledge my score even though I find it unnecessary you seem to find it a must to be "official" so I will do this later ok ?

WaTTz said:
Well if thats how you need to act around here, I guess we can just leave your score ...:)
I don't care do what you like I put it up that is good enough for me . I have no time to play superficial games with any one . I love my setup and I think that the score tells it all IMHO. :eek:

trickson said:
I don't care do what you like I put it up that is good enough for me . I have no time to play superficial games with any one . I love my setup and I think that the score tells it all IMHO. :eek:

Listen bro. You could be real a cool dude. I have never seen you post on here before. But let me give you one good reason why people are doubting your score: This is what a score of 9000 looks like:

AMD Athlon X2 @ 2.88 GHz
Nvidia 7950 GX2
http://service.futuremark.com/compare?3dm06=591258

That is another anonymous member on OCForums that I have no idea about.

Back