• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

5Ghz Club

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
LOL, yeah, I wouldn't use the words "soon" and "chilly1" in the same sentence unless you placed the order last year :D

yippie.. A first for this rig:
New mobo sent from ASUS's RMA. I flipped out when they sent me a new mobo instead of changing the socket on my old one that was a solid 1520. Now to add the mods, NB cooling and AS5

cpuz16009bu.png

Bandwidth is up also, even @ only 4.66GHz:

sandra93447fg.png

EDIT @Ross. LOL. I hope mine gets here before Conro. I'll feel a little silly posting my 20m SP32 under all those 16m runs

Last edited:
Nice RMA board proth! Bandwidth is all about the FSB ;) That could be 400FSB and 2.0GHz and it would still be that much, LOL. What ratio/timings on the mem there?

Npvk_x said:
Good job, and NICE numbers...:p

man 2ghz o/c is nice, but the greedy part of me wants more...before i got this cpu i was running 3.9ghz and i was like 4.5 would be sweet.... :beer:

NODES said:
man 2ghz o/c is nice, but the greedy part of me wants more...before i got this cpu i was running 3.9ghz and i was like 4.5 would be sweet.... :beer:

ROFLMAO... I wanted 250 fsb, till i got 300, then 350, and I'm not happy now with 400

Same thing with GHz, wanted, 4, 4.5, 4.8..Now @ 5 and want 5.4 and 6 on DICE.

EDIT: grats on the 5 man...

proth said:
ROFLMAO... I wanted 250 fsb, till i got 300, then 350, and I'm not happy now with 400

Same thing with GHz, wanted, 4, 4.5, 4.8..Now @ 5 and want 5.4 and 6 on DICE.

EDIT: grats on the 5 man...

funny thing is your going to want that 250, 300, 350 FSb again with the conroes coming out:)

Been trying to find out this for quite a while now.

what is the actual stock voltage for the Cedar Mills and the Presslers?

Back