• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

660 @ 4430 1.41v!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
hUMANbEATbOX said:
@falc, if it was originally a 1066fsb part, i think it would get close to that at default voltages. maybe that's why it was binned. or maybe they monkeyed with the multi when the binned it, who knows. i'd bet on a typo on the spec finder.

or maybe its the motherboard or ram thats holding him back, who knows. :shrug:

dang nikh thats MAD props, makin me feel all small :D i thought the 4 gig barrier was gonna top em all, looks like you're startin you're own league --nice clocks!!

Are all the 6xx series CPUs unlocked to allow the multiplier selection in a motherboard which supports that?

Hirlix said:
Are all the 6xx series CPUs unlocked to allow the multiplier selection in a motherboard which supports that?
You can get the default multi and 14, nothing more.

Didn't the 550, 560J CPUs managed to get more than just the default multi and 14?

Last edited:
do you have any benchies on this? and as mentioned before... what kind of temps are you getting? (I know you're on water, but would still like to know for comparison's sake)

Good OC and great job!

Load temps with FAH and P95 are ~ 42 - 44C at 4.5Ghz and 1.45V set in bios, this is in a 75F room. What benchies do you want? Sandra?

Probably a misprint or a typo since the details specify an 800mHz FSB. I imagine the web editor was doing some copy/paste and missed that one.

Either way you've got me drooling at the thought of those speeds in my studio PC. I just got it stable at 3850 (socket 478) and I'm all ready to sell everything and get a 660!

Shane

Schweeeet. I think a baton has just been passed on or something... amazing results.

Burning question is... where are all the others. Is there only one chip like this? or is everyone else with them just nodding (off to sleep). Let's see a whole stream of these achieving 4.5+ ... how cool would that be.

Back