• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE Fractal Design Node 304 Case Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Today we have a chance to take a look at another Small Form Factor HTPC/Media Server case from Fractal Design. Different from the Node 605 I recently reviewed, this time its a cube shaped case - the Node 304. This is the smallest case in the Node series but like the 605, aims to offer a lot of flexibility along with, "minimalistic and stunning Scandinavian design and maximum functionality". Let's see how this matches up to Fractal Design's vision.
... Return to article to continue reading.

ITX why u so large? :p

seems like a pretty legit case, i need to rebuild... mini itx style.

I just built an HTPC with this case. The biggest selling point for me, other than the ability to fit a full sized video card and ATX power supply, was the ease of installing a 120mm water cooling unit. I used the Corsair H80 in a push pull set up to cool my i5-3570k on a z77 motherboard. With 2 hard drives installed and a Radeon 7770, there's still plenty of room for air to make a direct shot from front to back. Of course it's tighter than a full ATX tower, but everything fit very easily and without fuss. I'm impressed.

Back