• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A+ Certification, good sites/forums?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

e_storm

Anyone know of any good forums or sites specifically for the A+ certification? I'm looking for practice questions to prepare for the exam.

thanks in advance.

why was post moved?

A+ has nothing to do with programming.....it is a hardware certification from Comp Tia. :)

I hate to move it again on you. We'll just leave it here. Don't know who moved it.

Ok, I'm not sure I'll get any responses in this forum....I might have to repost in general again if i don't. Thanks for the timely response though Skip, I appreciate it. :)

If you ever need a good book about A+ certification, go with A+ Certification for Dummies. (I've always liked how straightforward the dummies books are).
They also have a site, www.dummies.com, and they always welcome questions.

Thanks for the suggestion, I do have a book already though. Its called A+ Certification by Michael Meyers. It has some practice exams, but they want $80 more for more questions, lol. Funny they advertise 100s of questions on the cover, but don't mention that it'll cost you 80 bucks til the end of the book... marketing, you gotta love it lol.

E_storm, I used the same book. If you go through and learn the whole thing, you won't need the extra tests! I know I didn't- that was the only book I used, too.

Back