• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A new powah is rising...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Voodoo Rufus

Powder Junkie Moderator
Still waiting on the most crucial part to ship, but this is the beginning. I've had these parts for a long time, but never did anything with them.

Laing DDC 3.25 pump, EK V.2 top.
Thermochill PA120.4
EK Black Sparkle compression fittings

The CPU will not be water cooled this time around. That will come with my Sandy Bridge upgrade in due time.

The new panel is for my Mountain Mods Pinnacle 24 case. Just received that this past week.

Attachments

• image011-sm.jpg
    image011-sm.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 201
  • image012-sm.jpg
    image012-sm.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 201
  • image013-sm.jpg
    image013-sm.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 201
The debate now is whether I want to go whole hog and get a second GPU for this project in an attempt to build a 100k RAC machine.

Not sure my wallet or electricity bill would forgive me though.

Agreed on the second gpu. Ive got a 560 still in the box while I fix my PCIE connector but Im not sure I wanna install it due to power consumption.

100k RAC does sound nice though :p

Hehe, I should have bought the new panel when I purchased the case. Didn't foresee a quad radiator at the time for some reason.

You guys aren't going to know what are the guts until it gets listed on my Seti computer listing. Then you will tremble in ph34r!

Oops. Missed that part. Using my phone and screen and words kinda jumble together this small.

What really stinks about this is that I've been working so much I haven't had time to touch this project the past month!

This weekend, I will do my best to fill, leak test and power up this beast. Tyrinon is catching up too quickly.

I'd be worried. Them Yakima boys don't do anything but pick apples and watch for aliens. :rofl:

Well, ok, they also shoot pool at the gear jammer and lose money at Legends. :D

Yeah, well... about 50% of that is me, and then again, only sometimes. 25% of that would be me 100% of the time. lol I take it you are in this area somewhere or at least have been? :D

Been there many times. :)

I was stationed in Bangor, up on the Kitsap north of Bremerton, but I've been back several times since I left.

It's been leak tested and flushed, and is now happily chugging along 5 Cudas simultaneously at 980MHz on the core.

And now for the finished pictures:

Attachments

• image012-sm.jpg
    image012-sm.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 87
  • image013-sm.jpg
    image013-sm.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 86
  • image015-sm.jpg
    image015-sm.jpg
    217.2 KB · Views: 87
  • image016-sm.jpg
    image016-sm.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 85
  • image018-sm.jpg
    image018-sm.jpg
    228.4 KB · Views: 85
  • image021-sm.jpg
    image021-sm.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 87
The little black component at the bottom of the case is the pump, (I believe), but what is the clear little component about half-way up and on the right hand side (about 3 o'clock)? Top off tank?

Looks like a dandy little set up there! :thup:

Back