• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

acer z3770 odly place pcie slot what it do no data found on google serch

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bunnytv

t3peqmv7j

5z6il7zef

hear screen shots of the bord

- - - Updated - - -

pci_e_slot.jpg

main_bord.jpg

screen shots

First of all, what are you trying to do with this motherboard? It came out of an all in one desktop pc and is not oddly placed when considering the original build context. This motherboard was not produced to fit in a tower style case.

it a all in one pc if i get a gpu for it will it be able play any thing like bf1 or gta and what cable must i get be for it will boot from the on bord screen it will not boot in less i use a 2nd screen with hdmi cable

Given the limitations of the CPU, and power supply I wouldn't get my hopes up for gaming with that setup. If it's all you have you can try the onboard graphics, but a discrete card that would be of any use isn't likely to be supported by the power supply.

Not a good choice for gaming at all. And I'm not even sure that is a pcie slot in the picture. Looks more like a pci slot to me. In addition to that, and the power supply issues Alaric mentioned, I suspect the CPU cooling will be inadequate for intense use like gaming. It also has a Pentium G CPU which is a pretty weak processor.

Back